Author Topic: Multiple Democrats ‘Size Up’ Potential 2024 Bids as Biden’s Chances Dwindle  (Read 542 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Multiple Democrats ‘Size Up’ Potential 2024 Bids as Biden’s Chances Dwindle
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/07/multiple-democrats-size-up-potential-2024-bids-as-bidens-chances-dwindle/

Democrats across the country are “sizing up” potential 2024 White House bids as President Joe Biden’s job approval is dwindling roughly 18 months into his term, and others are worried about his ability to make it through another election.

Democrats are starting to show frustration over Biden’s “uselessness.” Niall Stanage wrote in the Hill’s The Memo that “prominent figures are weighing their own prospects” and “sizing up” potential 2024 White House bids.

“It’s in no one’s interest to scorn Biden’s chances of reelection just yet. Open disloyalty to an incumbent president is almost sure to backfire,” Stanage wrote. “But the smoke signals are being sent coast to coast.”

However, she pointed to various Democrats looking to make a name for themselves.

2024 could get interesting.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Multiple Democrats ‘Size Up’ Potential 2024 Bids as Biden’s Chances Dwindle
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/07/multiple-democrats-size-up-potential-2024-bids-as-bidens-chances-dwindle/

Cue the Bernie-bots, part XXIII in ...5 ...4 ...3
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Cue the Bernie-bots, part XXIII in ...5 ...4 ...3

And they're stupid enough to trade one old white guy leftist/commie for another. Bernie is damn near 81 years old and the f'n campaign hasn't even begun yet.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
And they're stupid enough to trade one old white guy leftist/commie for another. Bernie is damn near 81 years old and the f'n campaign hasn't even begun yet.  :whatever:

On the bright side, he was the only Dim'Rat in the 2020 pack that was actually polling well amongst Dims, which isn't saying much. It does put him head and shoulders above both #JoeThePedophile's and #Kamala-Hoe's primary performance, though.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
On the bright side, he was the only Dim'Rat in the 2020 pack that was actually polling well amongst Dims, which isn't saying much. It does put him head and shoulders above both #JoeThePedophile's and #Kamala-Hoe's primary performance, though.

I'm convinced they're gonna shitcan SharterJoe, Kamala-Toe, Bernie, and the rest of the losers and conjure up Colorado Governor Jared Polis or some other dark horse.

Polis is a classic leftist-who-isn't-categorized-as-a-leftist, so he'll fit in well, especially when SharterJoe figures out he doesn't know what day it is and thus "must retire."

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Nah.  Now is the interesting part of 2024. 

The death of the Democratic Party.  I won't say death of the media because they're already an unthinking lamprey, consuming its host.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Nah.  Now is the interesting part of 2024. 

The death of the Democratic Party.  I won't say death of the media because they're already an unthinking lamprey, consuming its host.

As much as I'd like to see that, I don't see it happening. There are simply too many losers out there who put their trust in government and have their hand out. It's a cancer, and it's metastasized.

Offline SVPete

Seeing LIEden getting Primaried would be :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn: .

And maybe PUMA 3.0 on DU? :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mr Mannn

in 2020, they ran a clown car full of fringe losers. Are there quality people among the rats to run?
Tulsi is ostracized...anyone else?

Offline ADsOutburst

As much as I'd like to see that, I don't see it happening. There are simply too many losers out there who put their trust in government and have their hand out. It's a cancer, and it's metastasized.

And democrats will use their typical rhetoric of promising everything, then deliver nothing (if elected).

It's the oldest trick in the book for a reason.

Offline Old n Grumpy

The next dem candidate for president
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!