Author Topic: Whatever happened to the DUmp user named....  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Whatever happened to the DUmp user named....
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2022, 12:53:46 PM »
     I miss Loconuts, Twixvoy, Coolest Ranger, Mythsaje, and all other completely delusional dummies of that era. But I REALLY miss randys1...RolexRandy, the race warrior who was promptly shown to be a rich owner of an insurance agency. Good times.

The DUmp just hasn't been the same since Bobo the Hobo outed herself as a highly paid mole. She spent years getting DUmp Monkies twisted in knots by their own mental gymnastics justifying their pleathora of hypocrisies.

:lmao:

I'd be interested to see that exchange. I must have been gone.  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2022, 12:56:34 PM »

I miss Loconuts, Twixvoy, Coolest Ranger, Mythsaje, and all other completely delusional dummies of that era. But I REALLY miss randys1...RolexRandy, the race warrior who was promptly shown to be a rich owner of an insurance agency. Good times.

I had interaction with that Randy character on Randi Rhodes message board. He banned me. He knew nothing of how business worked, but I was banned because I dared say “women can’t get pregnant without mens sperm and therefore shouldn’t be the only say in what happens to the child.”

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2022, 01:47:29 PM »

I had interaction with that Randy character on Randi Rhodes message board. He banned me. He knew nothing of how business worked, but I was banned because I dared say “women can’t get pregnant without mens sperm and therefore shouldn’t be the only say in what happens to the child.”

KC

He's still around? Awesome. Time to go on a seek and troll mission.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2022, 02:43:21 PM »
I'd be interested to see that exchange. I must have been gone.  :-)

I'm looking for that thread, but not finding it.

The primitive archives here are as massive as the Library of Congress with only a partial card catalogue.

But for the meantime, there's this, long and funny:

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=99262.msg1249343#msg1249343

DumbAss Tanker

[Hi-Five] [Bitch-Slap]

"What Was DU's Most Ridiculous Flame War?" - Comedy gold!
« on: November 13, 2014, 10:48:45 PM »

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1018&pid=687975

Some very silly ones, as well as carefully references to the Night Of The Gay Long Knives.  This one really caught my eye:

Texasgal (14,383 posts)

87. Interesting anecdote on Bobbolink.

I offered her up my family's hunting cabin out near Bastrop... about 40 miles east of Austin. No one was using it and I felt terrible about her having to spend another cold winter in Colorado.

It's a one room cabin with a small kitchen and bathroom on 2 acres. I told her that she could stay there but would need to cover her own expenses as far as gas and electricity. She agreed. She even had her sponsor call me about the place. I told her I could help her for a few months until she got settled and found a job. I agreed to buy her groceries and cover the electricity until she could get settled.

She had me take pictures and send them to her. Things seemed to be going okay until she started bitching about not having wi-fi or carpet and also not having central air and heat. ( there are window units) I explained to her that this was a temporary place until she got re-settled into a new place and that my cabin wasn't perfect but it was better than living in her car on the streets!

After all of that she trashed me and stalked me VIA PM and DU. I even sent her a 75.00 gift certificate on the advice of her sponsor at Wal Mart and she bitched about that she would NEVER go to wally world. I finally gave up and put her on ignore. I have no idea what ever happened to her.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2022, 04:04:41 PM »
I'm looking for that thread, but not finding it.

The primitive archives here are as massive as the Library of Congress with only a partial card catalogue.

But for the meantime, there's this, long and funny:

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=99262.msg1249343#msg1249343

"What Was DU's Most Ridiculous Flame War?" - Comedy gold!
« on: November 13, 2014, 10:48:45 PM »

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1018&pid=687975

Some very silly ones, as well as carefully references to the Night Of The Gay Long Knives.  This one really caught my eye:

:rotf:

I’d never seen that.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2022, 09:24:00 AM »
Well, the good news for you is that you need to make only 938 more posts (comments and original topics), as the threshold for entry is 1,000.

Keep plugging away.  It'll be worth it.

Since you allege to have been a long-time member of conservativeunderground and can prove it to someone here (say, another former member of conservativeunderground), I'm sure a quicker, and more reasonable, accommodation can be made.  But first, prove your identity to someone who really knows you, and pass it on to SSG Snuggle Bunny, Carl, or myself, and we'll go to bat for you.

You don't have to prove your real life identity; just your screen identity from conservativeunderground.

Not being nosy, we don't want your personal information.

Thanks for the explanation!

I probably was registered on CU for about 2 years, didnt post a whole lot. Mostly read. I dont even begin to remember my Username. But I DO appreciate the curtesy that you have offered. Even if I could prove/remember that info, I honestly dont expect any special treatment.

No, I would rather earn that, the old fashioned way. One DUmp-mocking post at a time.  :naughty:

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2022, 09:40:36 AM »
Thanks for the explanation!

I probably was registered on CU for about 2 years, didnt post a whole lot. Mostly read. I dont even begin to remember my Username. But I DO appreciate the curtesy that you have offered. Even if I could prove/remember that info, I honestly dont expect any special treatment.

No, I would rather earn that, the old fashioned way. One DUmp-mocking post at a time.  :naughty:

Or, we can do things the D.C. way and you can send me a check (that will clear) for $5000 and I'll attempt to lobby franksolich (who I've met, in person, more than once).

The lobbying effort may wind up being in vain, but the $5000 will be well worth my effort.. :rofl:
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2022, 10:06:19 AM »
     He's still around? Awesome. Time to go on a seek and troll mission.

That RR's board went away many moons ago.  He was like a 'superfan' of RR's.  When it came to business I always argued that you cannot tax a corporation or a business.  They simply become tax collectors and as such are passthroughs for the tax money.  He never agreed with that.  Always stated businesses could simply cut their 'outrageous' profits and keep their cost to consumers the same.

He was an idiot.

KC

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2022, 10:15:56 AM »

That RR's board went away many moons ago.  He was like a 'superfan' of RR's.  When it came to business I always argued that you cannot tax a corporation or a business.  They simply become tax collectors and as such are passthroughs for the tax money.  He never agreed with that.  Always stated businesses could simply cut their 'outrageous' profits and keep their cost to consumers the same.

He was an idiot.

KC
Sort of Iike a president asking gas stations to take from their crazy profits to stabilize gas prices? Must be from the same school of economics
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2022, 10:17:57 AM »

He was an idiot.

KC

I remember when he said his white guilt was so severe that he wanted to stop when he saw a black person and give them hundred dollar bills. I suspect that never actually happened. I had a LOT of fun with Randy Shaw.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2022, 11:06:46 AM »
It should also be noted that the 2016 runner-up Graham4Anything primitive now lives on, trolling H5 as "Nero".
He's a simple-minded being to say the very least.

I can't edit that post now but I got this one screwed up and wanted to correct it.
Graham is not nero (well, at least as far as I know). I had the JH4 idiot name mixed up with this one....   my apologies, Frank

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2022, 11:26:35 AM »

I remember when he said his white guilt was so severe that he wanted to stop when he saw a black person and give them hundred dollar bills. I suspect that never actually happened. I had a LOT of fun with Randy Shaw.

He was hilarious to watch when RR got drunk and fell down on a curb knocking a bunch of her teeth out.  She came out with a story about being attacked and Randy was livid!  Then the truth of the matter came out and he absolutely refused to believe it.   :rotf:

KC

*Stolen