Author Topic: Let Me State the Obvious -- Because even the Epoch Times doesn't get it  (Read 318 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
To the issue of the Federal Election Commission fining the DNC and the Clinton campaign a paltry $105K and $8K, respectively, and since neither of those two parties are immediately going to court to protest and plead with the court for an injunction or a stay, let me say what they're not saying.

Another fundamental reason why the DNC and the Clinton campaign agreed to pay the fines - first of all, the amounts are decimal dust. $105K and $8K, respectively, is chump change. And the biggest reason is -- IT ISN'T THEIR OWN MONEY. That money came from the fools who donated to those entities.

Yes, of course, another reason the DNC and Clinton aren't fighting this judgment is to keep it quiet. Bitching about it and throwing up roadblocks and countersuits and motions to the court will keep the issue in front of the people -- which is what they don't want.

So their answer is to accept the slap on the wrist, pay the fines using somebody else's money, and it's business as usual -- graft, corruption, lies, distortions and cheating. It's what they do best.

Now, if the FEC really wants to send a message, FINE CLINTON and the DNC operatives, personally, in the millions. And let them fight that out in court. As to Durham, I'm guessing sometime in 2032 he'll finally complete his investigation. He moves at the pace of molasses in January.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Exactly
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."