Author Topic: Libs Demand USSC Justice’s Wife Be Locked Up  (Read 282 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Libs Demand USSC Justice’s Wife Be Locked Up
« on: March 16, 2022, 08:58:47 AM »
Libs Demand USSC Justice’s Wife Be Locked Up After Admitting She Attended Capitol Rally
https://conservativebrief.com/some-61128/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD
Some liberals are calling for the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to be arrested and placed behind bars.

The reason for the fury is an interview Ginni Thomas did with The Washington Free Beacon in which she confirmed she was at the rally for former President Donald Trump on January 6, 2021.

She gave the interview because she wanted to set the record straight that she had no involvement in organizing the rally, that she was cold and went back home before the riot, and that her activism does not affect her husband’s work.

“Like so many married couples, we share many of the same ideals, principles, and aspirations for America,” she said. But we have our own separate careers, and our own ideas and opinions too. Clarence doesn’t discuss his work with me, and I don’t involve him in my work.”

She has deleted her Facebook page and done more to be private but she does not plan to stop her activism.

“If you are going to be true to yourself and your professional calling, you can never be intimidated, chilled, or censored by what the press or others say,” the Justice’s wife said.

In January, the Supreme Court rebuffed former president Donald Trump’s request to quash a House subpoena for White House records relating to the 2020 elections. Justice Thomas was the only member of the Court to publicly note his dissent.

That data point, combined with incomplete public accounts of Mrs. Thomas’s advocacy related to the 2020 election, spawned a push for the justice to recuse himself from future cases related to the events of Jan. 6.

Thomas told the Free Beacon that she was in the crowd at the Ellipse rally for a short time the morning of Jan. 6, but returned home before Trump took the stage at noon. Her presence at the Ellipse during the morning was the extent of her activity, she said.

“I was disappointed and frustrated that there was violence that happened following a peaceful gathering of Trump supporters on the Ellipse on Jan. 6,” she said. “There are important and legitimate substantive questions about achieving goals like electoral integrity, racial equality, and political accountability that a democratic system like ours needs to be able to discuss and debate rationally in the political square. I fear we are losing that ability.”

She insisted that she had no role in the planning or organizing of the event.

“I played no role with those who were planning and leading the Jan. 6 events,” she said. There are stories in the press suggesting I paid or arranged for buses. I did not. There are other stories saying I mediated feuding factions of leaders for that day. I did not.”

But that did not stop some from calling for her to be punished.

“Merrick Garland, Why aren’t these Rat Bastards in jail? – Rebekah Mercer, Cambridge Analytica and the Mercer Foundation. Aided and funded interference in the 2016 election. – Ginni Thomas, Justice Thomas’s wife. Coordinated anfd funded the 1/6 Insurrection. ACCOUNTABILITY NOW!” one Twitter user said.

“Ginni Thomas and Clarence Thomas both need to be in jail. Even though she admitted to being at stop the steal rally. There are lots of pictures and videos of her on Jan 6th. She has been the driver in all cases in the court decisions. Question is how much was paid for votes?” another said.

“Ginni Thomas should be in jail charged with insurrection,” another said.
Frothing at the mouth animals. so now its merely attending a legal rally that gets you jailed not invading the capitol.