Author Topic: Biden to restart Trump 'Remain in Mexico' policy 'as promptly as possible'  (Read 936 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

Looks like the bad orange man was right all along and brandon et al  has egg on their collective faces, especially little red lying hood who has repeatedly lied during press conferences that the massive problems we are seeing at the border are from the "mess" the former administration left them

Biden to restart Trump 'Remain in Mexico' policy 'as promptly as possible'

Migrants will reportedly be given the chance to be vaccinated before being returned to Mexico

The Biden administration is planning to promptly reinstate the Trump-era "Remain in Mexico" policy that requires asylum seekers at the U.S. southern border to wait in Mexico until their cases are heard.

Established by the Trump administration in January 2019, the "Remain in Mexico" policy, or MPP, returned migrants to Mexico to await asylum hearings instead of keeping them in the United States.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-to-restart-trump-era-remain-in-mexico-policy-as-promptly-as-possible

I find it very irritating that brandon and company are offering the illegals vaccinations on their way out of the country when they should have been demanding they be vaccinated before coming into the country as is required all legitimate foreigners traveling to the U.S.

A question to America,

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Biden to restart Trump 'Remain in Mexico' policy 'as promptly as possible'
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 03:15:24 PM »
The GOP will hose this up, almost certainly. I have zero confidence that they'll actually point out that the success that Brandon's mal-administration will achieve over this next 11 months isn't due to Brandon's failed policy and subsequent reversal. They'll completely forget that while the Dems will trumpet long and loud about how the border is "secure".

Meanwhile, the over 1,000,000 illegals that have been apprehended don't include those that WEREN'T apprehended, and that number doesn't include those numbering about 250,000 that were simply released into the U.S.

In short, #SharterJoe and his thugs believe they've milked this program as far as they can -- openly. Watch for illicit, back-door programs that keep that barn door wide open.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.