Author Topic: Border Patrol scrambles to fill gap in wall left by Biden administration  (Read 1152 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

this administration is a joke.  one day one bidunce cancelled 2 things that were keeping the southern border under control.  The remain in Mexico policy for asylum seekers and the construction of the border wall.

The Supreme Court over ruled his stupid cancellation of the remain in Mexico policy and Border Patrol agents are taking action by building some kind of barrier to stem the flow of illegals and potential terrorists into the U.S.

When President Biden took office in January, his administration ordered an immediate halt on the construction of a 30-foot high border fence, leaving a gaping hole at one of the most vulnerable stretches of the US-Mexico border.

The 20-foot gap in the frontier wall at Border Monument Three — one of the 276 original markers erected after the Mexican-American War in 1848 — was allowing thousands of smugglers and migrants to cross into the US with relative ease, Border Patrol agents told The Post last week.

Desperate to stem the migrant flow at the remote, mountainous site at the confluence of the Texas, Mexico, and New Mexico border, Border Patrol agents took it upon themselves to plug the hole — with old truck tires and pieces of stray construction materials that were left behind by the federal contractors.

"We have some agents who are good welders, and they put it all together," Border Patrol agent Barragan said.

In June, the Biden administration formally announced plans to pull $2.2 billion of funding allocated by President Trump for the construction of the border wall and spend it on other projects amid a surge in migrant border crossings.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-scrambles-gap-wall-biden-administration
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Border Patrol scrambles to fill gap in wall left by Biden administration
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 12:25:00 PM »
I'm expecting the feds to come down hard on those agents who closed that gap.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Re: Border Patrol scrambles to fill gap in wall left by Biden administration
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 02:48:50 PM »
I'm expecting the feds to come down hard on those agents who closed that gap.

Yeah, probably get fired for doing their job.  It's the new normal!
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire