Author Topic: Trump Death Squads Cleaning Up Obama's Mistakes  (Read 3210 times)

Offline BamaMoose

Trump Death Squads Cleaning Up Obama's Mistakes
« on: January 24, 2017, 11:07:04 PM »
hexola (3,374 posts)

Man pardoned by Obama executed by masked men at halfway house

Source: PIX11

SAGINAW, Mich. — A man recently pardoned by former President Barack Obama was shot and killed by two men with assault-style rifles.

It happened at 9:40 p.m. on Jan. 23, at Bannum Place Federal Corrections Halfway House in Saginaw.

Michigan State Police spokesperson Lt. David Kaiser told WNEM the two masked men barged into the building and shot 31-year-old Demarlon Thomas of Saginaw.

He was shot multiple times by one of the gunmen, while the other held roughly two dozen others at the home at gunpoint. Thomas died at the scene.

Read more: http://pix11.com/2017/01/24/man-pardoned-by-obama-shot-and-killed-by-masked-men-at-halfway-house/

Chilling...

Angry Dragon (28,258 posts)

2. trump followers

BainsBane (39,214 posts)

3. Death squad

How awful.

Star Member sheshe2 (38,193 posts)

7. That was an assasination.

adigal (6,523 posts)

16. Trump starting to be like Duterte??? nt

Useless in FL (157 posts)

17. Yikes..

It's definitely an assignation....:tinfoil hat: Geez, I wish I could say that this is just another crime.... 

Star Member ileus (14,976 posts)

18. Trumps death squads already out and about...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141676588

Hmmm, drug dealing, gang-banger, who was supposedly non-violent, gets killed execution-style in a very public way.  So, obviously it has to be something other than the most likely thing:  Obama let loose a violent felon who probably killed the wrong person and apparently had enemies who were really pissed at him.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: Trump Death Squads Cleaning Up Obama's Mistakes
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 11:21:08 PM »
Funny thing, I(D)iots .... why would this .... person .... rate a presidential pardon?

Star Member ileus (14,976 posts)

18. Trumps death squads already out and about...

If that was the case, you clowns would be evaporating.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:22:41 PM »
They NEVER learn!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FaC

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 04:34:29 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141676588

Hmmm, drug dealing, gang-banger, who was supposedly non-violent, gets killed execution-style in a very public way.  So, obviously it has to be something other than the most likely thing:  Obama let loose a violent felon who probably killed the wrong person and apparently had enemies who were really pissed at him.

He had enemies who had long memories...

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 04:58:57 AM »
It must be tough being as stupid as those folks are... Trump really sent an assassination squad after this guy because Obama pardoned him (it's unlikely Trump even knows his name)... Yet the gangs he upset in the past (his own or rivals, who knows)... are not even thought of as suspects...

I see there's a few folks in that thread with some common sense on who did this, sothers aying he should have had protection..lol.  That should have been Obama's last EO... lifetime SS protection for drug dealers pardoned from federal prison.  We'll just get money off the magic money tree to pay for it.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 05:35:34 AM »
"Assignation"?  :lmao:
Truly, the smartest people on the Web.
It seriously never occurred to the geniuses at DU that the fact that this guy was an urban crack dealer and a member of Saginaw's "Sunny Side" gang made it quite likely that he had a lot of VERY dangerous enemies before he was even arrested?

Funny thing, I(D)iots .... why would this .... person .... rate a presidential pardon?

Obama's near- end- of- term pardons included hundreds of "Nonviolent" drug offenders just like him, on the basis that Obama believed that long prison sentences for drug offenders was "Inhumane," never mind that this upstanding man was a crack dealer. Though, at least he didn't dish out pardons to Dzokhar Tsarnaev or other Jihadists, like I figured he would have.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 05:58:07 AM »
.....Though, at least he didn't dish out pardons to Dzokhar Tsarnaev or other Jihadists, like I figured he would have.

Yeah, given all 0bozo was letting out, including Bradley Manning and those guys down in Guantanamo Bay, I'm surprised he missed that one.

Probably by now he's remembered that he forgot, but it's too late.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 06:11:53 AM »
I just can't with these people.  I just can't  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 06:17:38 AM »
Response to ileus (Reply #18)
Wed Jan 25, 2017, 05:35 AM
Doug.Goodall (1,104 posts)
28. Trump minions performing a dress rehearsal

Practice makes perfect. Soon we will be seeing political assassinations for real.

Are you idiots so naïve and cloistered as to know nothing of drug and gang culture?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 06:26:54 AM »
There is probably a good chance he did some finger pointing to get a better sentence.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2017, 08:01:35 AM »
If they actually believed Trump had death squads running around none of those pussies would dare to talk smack about Trump on a message board open to the public.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2017, 08:17:44 AM »
If they actually believed Trump had death squads running around none of those pussies would dare to talk smack about Trump on a message board open to the public.

Bing!  H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2017, 08:54:19 AM »
It's been a day or so and the MSM reports I've seen do not describe the murderers. Chances are that means there's something about their identity that is inconsistent with MSM-favored narratives.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2017, 11:34:31 AM »
I'm telling you it is going to be a GR8 years.

Has that terrible actor Shyla Lebuff put himself into an asylum and what is his DUmp name?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2017, 12:15:35 PM »
Threads like that just make my schadenboner bigger.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2017, 12:37:46 PM »
Careful, careful.  remember OPSEC.  If their boards going dark,  Emperor Trump's hit squads won't be able to track them down.   :fuelfire:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2017, 01:07:55 PM »
Careful, careful.  remember OPSEC.  If their boards going dark,  Emperor Trump's hit squads won't be able to track them down.   :fuelfire:

Haven't you heard?  The NSA is ours now. :whistling: :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2017, 05:07:25 PM »
I really don't understand how people this stupid survive from one day to the next. This isn't just regular stupid. This is scary stupid.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2017, 05:25:18 PM »
Rumor has it that Trump is contracting out these hits.

I heard that an S/K 1 3/8 adjustable wrench was the weapon that really did the perp in. 

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2017, 06:56:33 PM »
Rumor has it that Trump is contracting out these hits.

I heard that an S/K 1 3/8 adjustable wrench was the weapon that really did the perp in.

Another example of Trump creating jobs
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2017, 10:39:46 PM »

They think they are Latin American or Indonesian death squads.

They killed leftists with extreme prejudice.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 10:59:06 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2017, 11:47:06 PM »
Useless in FL (157 posts)

17. Yikes..

It's definitely an assignation....:tinfoil hat: Geez, I wish I could say that this is just another crime.... 

It was a secret meeting between illicit lovers?

gNads, is that you?

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2017, 01:35:55 AM »
It was a secret meeting between illicit lovers?

gNads, is that you?

I was going to put <sic> after "assignation", but I figured the smartest people on the planet must have used the word correctly.  So, clearly, the individuals with the masks and guns were intimate with the individual who died of lead poisoning.  This was just a lover's spat and had nothing to do with the whole gang-banging, drug-dealing thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2017, 07:45:05 AM »
It's been a day or so and the MSM reports I've seen do not describe the murderers. Chances are that means there's something about their identity that is inconsistent with MSM-favored narratives.

It's been nearly 2 1/2 days, and I still haven't seen a description of the perps, beyond "gunmen" and using male pronouns to describe them. Gotta protect those magenta midget Mercurians, doncha know!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2017, 02:34:08 PM »
It's been nearly 2 1/2 days, and I still haven't seen a description of the perps, beyond "gunmen" and using male pronouns to describe them. Gotta protect those magenta midget Mercurians, doncha know!

~4 1/2 days, still not even a rudimentary description of the killers.