Author Topic: Women's march organizers face fury for snubbing Hillary - and are accused of not  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Women's march organizers face fury for snubbing Hillary - and are accused of not even inviting her because 'its's a march for Bernie bros'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4143112/Women-s-march-organizers-face-fury-snubbing-Hillary.html

Women marching in Washington D.C. on Saturday are being accused of snubbing Hillary Clinton - whose defeat organizers claimed to be inspired by.

The Democratic loser's name is not on a list of honorees, and it is not known if she was even invited by the organizers to be there.

Clinton on Friday attended Trump's inauguration, tweeting that she did so 'today to honor our democracy & its enduring values'.

But march organizers have been hit by a backlash for not appearing to extend a similar invitation to Clinton.

There are even accusations that they are motivated by support for Bernie Sanders, whose defeat by Clinton has created an ongoing rift inside the Democratic Party.

Hillary Clinton is a not friend of the left. Keep this rift up. 
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
The Struggle is Real…

Offline HAPPY2BME

Hillary Clinton is a not friend of the left. Keep this rift up.

============================

You're joking, right?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
============================

You're joking, right?

Hillary Clinton only cares for Hillary Clinton. No one else. She will throw anyone under the bus.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Mr Mannn

the fat chick with the coke bottle is proof that yoga pants are not for everyone.

Offline thundley4

the fat chick with the coke bottle is proof that yoga pants are not for everyone.

OMG! I scrolled up to see which one you were talking about, and I thought that was a fat ass at first. 

Offline HAPPY2BME

===================================

No self-respecting woman, mother, or daughter would be caught dead among this whorish concoction of witches and bitches who think they are actually going to accomplish anything for 'THEIR' movement.

Speaking of that, what the hell are they trying to accomplish?  Woman's suffrage happened over 100 years ago.

Offline SVPete

"Honoring" those females was just a smokescreen. One of the females, Angela Davis, was a murderer; another, Rachel Carson, is largely responsible for the deaths of millions in Africa and Asia.

These futile marches are all about hating President Trump. Expect to see lots of pink kitty-eared hats in thrift shops and dumpster 6-12 months from now.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Didn't take many pictures, but my friend did.  She'll forward them at some point and I'll gladly share here.  Most of the pictures of signs must be pretty easy to find on the web already.

But yes, there was really few signs/t-shirts and zero chants invoking Hillary.  It was mostly for female & gay rights as well as to bash Trump.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender