Author Topic: DU has to be a parody site  (Read 737 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

DU has to be a parody site
« on: May 20, 2018, 12:16:11 PM »

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: DU has to be a parody site
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 12:40:03 PM »
It's not, I've met them, and they're all over FB.  Whatever that particular one was about is just one brick in a big, big wall.  Though there are some mole shit-stirrers, but you can't go very far with that, they are extremely paranoid about moles and ruthless with the ban-hammer if they get suspicious of a poster, especially one with fewer than a couple of thousand posts.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 12:49:46 PM »
Typical of the utter desperation they have that Trump will be impeached and Hillary installed.  Ya  they really believe this.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 01:07:00 PM »
DU-grade Progs cannot be satirized. They will always be weirder than any satire.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 08:40:53 PM »
Do they really believe this? Lol

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210636573

Yes they do.  I have been watching them for damn near 16 years now.  Just when you think that you have seen everything over there they come up with new levels of depravity/stupidty.  Even in death.  Dummies just don't die like normal human beings... they nasty away and take a long time doing it.

Boggle my mind sometimes.  I'm to the point I don't even try to understand 'em anymore.... I just point and laugh.   
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi