Author Topic: God bless the sex worker  (Read 1836 times)

Offline liana

• Banned
God bless the sex worker
« on: April 11, 2013, 03:54:35 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022652367

:mental:

Thu Apr 11, 2013, 02:01 AM

Luminous Animal (16,999 posts)

5. Yep. I raised my daughter to be one. You should too.

zappaman (7,970 posts)

6. That is so awesome!

Last edited Thu Apr 11, 2013, 02:04 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

You must be proud!
Isn't it wonderful when our children grow up to actually make someone's life better...more positive?
 Tell your daughter she is a great human being for giving some happiness to someone less fortunate.

Response to zappaman (Reply #6)

Thu Apr 11, 2013, 02:08 AM

10. I am proud. I hope you raised your daughters the same, Have you?

zappaman (7,970 posts)

12. Well, one is a Dental Assistant and the other works the pole at a local club

:rofl:  :banghead:

If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: God bless the sex worker
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 04:18:04 AM »
WTF over?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 05:44:28 AM »
Zappaman so gets under their skin    :-)

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 06:08:37 AM »
When I saw the title of this thread I just figured that it was some exaggeration to poke fun at the DUmmies. It seems I briefly forgot what DUers are and didn't think they would have such a thread title.

As punishment for my brief bout of ignorance I will got sit in the corner for a half of an hour.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 06:46:46 AM »
Does this mean it is ok to objectify women just so long as they feel empowered while swinging on a stripper pole? I assume that is "DU Approved" behavior according to the thread that was brought over.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 07:24:20 AM »
 :thatsright:  wow! 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline A7X_foREVer

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 07:42:24 AM »
I will be ashamed if my daughter did this I would still love her
Voting for Obama for a second term would be like the captain of the Titanic backing into the iceberg again

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 08:10:59 AM »
Liberal family values.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 08:11:43 AM »
Liberal family values.

No wonder they back abortions so much.  ::)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 08:17:54 AM »
Thu Apr 11, 2013, 02:01 AM

5. Yep. I raised my daughter to be one. You should too.

You raised your daughter to be a slut? Illustration #4359 as to why Progs shouldn't breed.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 08:35:55 AM »
You raised your daughter to be a piece of meat no one would ever love as a human being.

Except Jesus...

...but you would disapprove if she talked to *Him.*
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 08:36:35 AM »
You raised your daughter to be a piece of meat no one would ever love as a human being.

Except Jesus...

WORD! snuggles

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2013, 08:42:41 AM »
Thu Apr 11, 2013, 01:42 AM
 Warpy (68,126 posts)
2. Yes, it's one reason I support full legalization and regulation

A lot of men have compelling reasons for using a pro.

Response to Warpy (Reply #2)
Thu Apr 11, 2013, 02:06 AM
 ismnotwasm (8,971 posts)
9. And women?

Why just men?
:whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2013, 09:05:33 AM »
Up next: Bunny Ranch!    :yahoo:

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2013, 09:07:18 AM »
Up next: Bunny Ranch!    :yahoo:

Yes.

And?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2013, 09:53:36 AM »
Now we go to a piece of jolley when years ago Sparky was looking for a special lady.

I as a joke told him to visit a place down the road from his work and check out my daughter who danced there. 

To this day I believe he  thought I was serious.

Now to the topic at hand, why I ask is it OK to start up a clinic to give therapy to those with a sex problem?     In some States one needs no schooling whats so ever to hang out a shingle as a sex therapist and charge what they will from their patients. A town license to run a business of any kind is fine and dandy.   This comes under the right to practise medicine------Same as the Herbal healers and the businesses that Fortune Tell or Physics.

We have businesses run by people with little training that give enemas to people, Cher was a big fan of these.

It is only the sex workers that have nothing to do with the act ,the high priced Madams that are charged.   Interesting is it not that a high placed official can call and give a menu of, perhaps a red head of 5'6" 120 pounds age under 25 and the Madam finds them what they are wanting and what ever happens after that is non of her business.

Where are the laws that someone wanting to buy something illegal is not charged from buying forbidden goods ?    Is this not inticing someone to break the law ??     

Offline liana

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 10:03:09 AM »
Now we go to a piece of jolley when years ago Sparky was looking for a special lady.

I as a joke told him to visit a place down the road from his work and check out my daughter who danced there. 

To this day I believe he  thought I was serious.

Now to the topic at hand, why I ask is it OK to start up a clinic to give therapy to those with a sex problem?     In some States one needs no schooling whats so ever to hang out a shingle as a sex therapist and charge what they will from their patients. A town license to run a business of any kind is fine and dandy.   This comes under the right to practise medicine------Same as the Herbal healers and the businesses that Fortune Tell or Physics.

We have businesses run by people with little training that give enemas to people, Cher was a big fan of these.

It is only the sex workers that have nothing to do with the act ,the high priced Madams that are charged.   Interesting is it not that a high placed official can call and give a menu of, perhaps a red head of 5'6" 120 pounds age under 25 and the Madam finds them what they are wanting and what ever happens after that is non of her business.

Where are the laws that someone wanting to buy something illegal is not charged from buying forbidden goods ?    Is this not inticing someone to break the law ??     

I don't get it. Are you suggesting prostitution should be legalized? because that's just ludicrous.
If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 10:13:56 AM »
Two main rules:  Don't use the quote function on Vesta.  Also don't try to make sense of the post. 

I'm going to row over and see what this is about. 

Offline liana

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 10:32:18 AM »
Two main rules:  Don't use the quote function on Vesta.  Also don't try to make sense of the post. 

I'm going to row over and see what this is about. 

alright  :???:

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2013, 10:42:02 AM »
It's just that she's our crazy aunt in the attic, and someone forgot to lock the door, that's all. 

That Luminous Animal is the one that believed in never saying to "no" to her kid.  Raised her in SanFran, where they frequented the Castro district and all the hairy naked queers therein.  So now she's just a hole for hire.  Nice. 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2013, 10:46:46 AM »
It's just that she's our crazy aunt in the attic, and someone forgot to lock the door, that's all. 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 10:49:06 AM »
Warren DeMontague (45,055 posts)
42. You chose your daughter's career for her?

That seems awfully controlling.

Nothing gets by you.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline liana

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 10:55:51 AM »

LOL okays 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2013, 11:01:47 AM »

Except Jesus...

:agree: :exactly:

H5 to boot.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2013, 02:39:10 PM »
LOL okays 

Liana, you will get use to me, you see there may be 3 generations of people on the board and the oldest of us still have living relatives one generation under us that still influence our thinking.

I am the crazy Aunt who has to laugh out loud when my kids ask  " Whats the matter with kids today " ?  Goes on down the line, My grandma told me what a fit her mother had when she docked her hair and marched for woman's right to vote.

Fortunately my family were all too willing to talk to me about their childhood, one G-Grandma lived until I was 10 or so and spending time with her as a child and no TV she would tell me of her life in the 1870's.

All this education on life styles in the past and how standards progressed to today are fascinating.

So I became the crazy Aunt locked in the attic here. It seems that we have become prudes as times have gone on.  All these things we are outraged about were going on over 100 years ago, or 5,000+ years ago.