Author Topic: The Official DU Debate Thread and MSNBC Wrap-Up  (Read 8491 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: The Official DU Debate Thread and MSNBC Wrap-Up
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2012, 01:58:00 PM »
Hey, how come Dick Cheney's bad heart was an issue in those campaigns, but Joe Bidet's two brain surgeries haven't been?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2012, 02:15:53 PM »
Hey, how come Dick Cheney's bad heart was an issue in those campaigns, but Joe Bidet's two brain surgeries haven't been?

Ya know I've ruminated on this before and come to the conclusion that it was sort of a fail safe situation where the PTB believed if anything ever happens to the Big zero SloJo would stroke out leaving Hilderbeast in charge ( yes I know the order of succession, but they would have SloJo propped up while Hilder took the VP slot kind of like "Weekend at Bernies".   :-))
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2012, 03:25:23 PM »
Bally, you always listen to Rush, I assume you heard him today.  Biden represented what the democrat party has actually become.  Angry, nasty, rude, and lying.  And women did not like what they saw at all.  I'm seeing a lot of comments around the internet saying just that. 

Biden might think he scored some points, but I don't really think he did.  Just thinking about him laughing when Libya was brought up, infuriates me.

Yep I heard it and he's right. A couple of callers called the show and said the same thing. Just heard on Sean that HuffPo is trying to do damage control with women? did I hear that right?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2012, 06:36:26 PM »
Yep I heard it and he's right. A couple of callers called the show and said the same thing. Just heard on Sean that HuffPo is trying to do damage control with women? did I hear that right?

Yeah, my guess is those women who were on the fence have leaped off and are running to the right as fast as they can. As a general rule women don't like their men unhinged and maniacal. You know, I love horror movies, the more scary (and/or bloodier) the better. It's really, really hard for me to find something that just truly scares the crap out of me anymore.

Silence of the Lambs? Great movie but I'm still looking for the scary.

The Shining? Okay, a little.

Jacob's Ladder? Yeah, that one did it.

The Ring? Oh please...close the damn well and throw the stupid tape away. It was creepier watching General Greivous crawl to his circle-mobile.

Nightmare on Elm Street? Love the blood but really!

Halloween? Without a doubt, Michael Myers is the best of the big three slashers. But hardly scary.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose...yup, probably the scariest movie I've seen in a long while. Possession will get me every time.

I think that's why Uncle Joe scared me more than any movie I've ever seen. This guy is a heartbeat away from the presidency? I'm afraid he'll start spitting up pea soup and his head will start spinning. He's Catholic isn't he? I think someone needs to talk to his priest.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2012, 07:20:32 PM »
Another new Ad with debate footage :lmao:

[youtube=425,350]fvg9wuWY2tc[/youtube]
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2012, 09:04:40 PM »
Thanks to sybilll for the heads up.

Obama slips under 60% on Intrade!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2012, 10:30:23 PM »
Another new Ad with debate footage :lmao:

[youtube=425,350]fvg9wuWY2tc[/youtube]

That's beautiful! Hi5.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!