Author Topic: What I sent the local radio T-Bagger about the BecKKK vanity circus  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
UTUSN  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Aug-28-10 11:21 PM
Original message
What I sent the local radio T-Bagger about the BecKKK vanity circus

The bad news for us Dems at first was that the crowd numbers might ill be from 300-500K, the NY Times' guess, but the WaPo and even FoxNews only guess "thousands."

But there was more good news than bad for Dems: The ENTIRE BecKKK crowd was White. They were told not to bring their signs, because those would have given away their true (racist) beliefs and trademark English language impairment of spelling and grammar. But the usual trick from the Rethug National Coventions was used: Audience/White; everybody ON STAGE = MINORITIES. And, like the Rethug conventions, the REAL Rethugs/BecKKKers were KEPT OUT OF SIGHT: No Dick ARMEY (FreedomWorks), PALIN emasculated (yeah, I know she's a woman) from her politics, no BACHMAN and the rest. The MLK niece is a fringe family member who was a child and barely knew MLK and now claims he was a Rethug and is from a Catholic anti-Choice group, and has a degree that is HONORARY. She was recruited just for her MLK blood but I and my relatives know that family relations don't equate with "she or he speaks for me" and vice versa.

But the absolute best news for Dems: As the C-SPAN cameras panned, the BecKKK audience, mostly bearded White dudes in ballcaps besides the OLD OLD White people, were TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED in what they were seeing on the stage. While all the minorities' gospel singers were doing their rousing thing on stage, the bearded ballcapped dudes (the prized CORE) were standing STARING AT THEIR FEET in disappointment. They wanted their red meat and were being told they could NOT SHOW THEIR REAL SELVES TO THE COUNTRY. And BecKKK's spiels were embarrassing sermons and pseudo-history lectures. The BecKKKers DIDN'T COME HERE FOR THIS, for everything they were seeing on the stage. The dude is nuts: He attempted to usurp the places of George WASHINGTON and Alfred NOBEL, making up fake medals/awards to give out, besides picking only OBVIOUS STOOGES to give them to, and really equating his "ministry" with THE ACTUAL JESUS and even GAWD himself. BecKKK was playing it as safe as he could to attempt to be palatable to the broader population, and this AIN'T WHAT 'BAGGERS WANT.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9036934

I really believe the DUmmies are so irked that this event wasn't a war zone. So they have to spin it that there was no violence because Beck somehow managed to censor and control everyone.

The poor deluded dummies are scared to death that average Americans are not happy with how things are going.
Just wait until nov the election was stolen meme will be shouted from every rooftop.

Quantess  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-29-10 01:38 AM
Response to Reply #7
11. The only black people who showed up were there out of curiosity.

Oh, and there was the black singer who I'm sure was paid to be there. The point is, the crowd was all white, because minorities understand that a Right Wing white guy who talks about "reclaiming MLK's dream" is not exactly on their side.

What black person in their right mind would be a Beck fan? That's a better question.

Yep because we all know blacks are not allowed to think for themselves. Some white pot smoking dope at DU knows what is in the best interest of everyone.

Sadly I missed it but some freeper troll invaded that thread lots of name removed posts.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 12:58:08 PM by Freeper »
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: What I sent the local radio T-Bagger about the BecKKK vanity circus
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 01:02:13 PM »
LOL! I love the smell of their fear and desperation.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 01:02:28 PM »
The tea party protests hubby and I go to are always peaceful, but the DUmmies need to keep the illusion going so they convince themselves that it's something that it's not.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 01:04:02 PM »
Ever notice that DUmmies are compelled to copy and post every piece of crap they send to a radio station/congressperson/newspaper? I think they realize posting it on the DUmp is the only chance it has of ever seeing the light of day. No newspaper is going to publish a rant like that.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 01:10:47 PM »
Ever notice that DUmmies are compelled to copy and post every piece of crap they send to a radio station/congressperson/newspaper? I think they realize posting it on the DUmp is the only chance it has of ever seeing the light of day. No newspaper is going to publish a rant like that.

I'm waiting for the usual cast of MSNBC idiots to start repeating the "Honorary Degree" meme that I'm seeing begin to emerge at the DUmp.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 01:16:57 PM »
This a great teaser ad for the night of November 2nd when the main feature plays.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Doc

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic transit gloria mundi
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 01:27:13 PM »
In all of the threads over there, they are universally hung up on the "white" aspect of the turnout at the event.......from their perspective I can understand why they think this relevant however, it is "dose of political truth" time........

Dose of Political Truth for DUmmies:

Blacks comprise 12% of the population

Blacks comprise 5% of registered voters, partially because a substantial portion of them are either in jail, or ex-cons, and are therefore ineligible to vote. The rest are too complacent to care.

Of the 5% roughly half can be counted upon to vote with any regularity (roughly comparable to the rest of the population).

Blacks have voted in lockstep with Democrats since LBJ was in the White House.......for reasons that I'll not go into here........

The question then becomes......why would a "political movement" such as the Tea Party, or any other, for that matter.......really care about them?  From the conservative perspective, of course, we would love to have them with us, but it really isn't worth a great deal of effort to place them there, when there are much larger voting blocs that are more likely to become active, and are more responsive to the message.

The cold hard reality is that although they are vocal......they are basically not worth the effort......and the gains would not be commensurate with the resourse investment required.

It's all in the numbers........

doc
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:30:18 PM by Doc »

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 01:31:36 PM »
I really believe the DUmmies are so irked that this event wasn't a war zone. So they have to spin it that there was no violence because Beck somehow managed to censor and control everyone.

I agree. I think that's what's pissing them off even more than the numbers. They so wanted some evidence of this mythical "racism" they've attached to the Tea Party.

Sorry DUmbasses, but not everyone's definition of a successful demonstration depends on burning cars, shattered windows and bricks thrown at police.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 02:20:44 AM »
I guess they saw a different crowd than I did because the ones I saw were rapt, enthusiastic and looked to be having a great time.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 08:51:45 AM »
I saw a lot of black people there.  The two woman (who happened to be black) singing on stage were AMAZING!

My thought with all of this though, why does it matter WHAT skin colors were there?  The invite didn't say WHITE'S ONLY.  It's always race with these people.  "there weren't enough black people".... "there weren't enough Hispanics"... "there were too many white people."  STFU already.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 09:27:15 AM »
From the link above;
What black person in their right mind would be a Beck fan? That's a better question.

Uhhhhh,........one that doesn't believe in BIG gubberment/BIG spending and one that loves/stands up for America. That's who, you stupid DUmmie!!! :bird:

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 12:23:22 PM »

That's because they never actually send them!

I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 12:58:25 PM »
because minorities understand that a Right Wing white guy who talks about "reclaiming MLK's dream"
  Hey DUmbass Quantess:  Al Sharpton's theme was "Reclaiming the Dream."  Beck's was "Restoring Honor." 

Offline Zeus

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 05:14:59 PM »
From the link above;

Uhhhhh,........one that doesn't believe in BIG gubberment/BIG spending and one that loves/stands up for America. That's who, you stupid DUmmie!!! :bird:

That statement and thinking by the dummy is in & of itself racist .
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 10:36:07 AM »

Very true. :hi5:

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 01:39:49 PM »

[DUmp] What the hell is a n****r doin' standing up for the America that enslaved his people two hundred and fifty years ago?[/DUmp]?

Oh, that's right, he owns the local multi million dollar company on main street!

frikkin' racists!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 05:42:31 PM »
LOL! I love the smell of their fear and desperation.

Smells like .... Victory.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 06:18:40 AM »
Smells like .... Victory.

Yeah, but if you breathe too much of that stuff, the toxin levels in your bloodstream go through the roof . . . It is "Essence du DUmor," after all.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.