Author Topic: Gov. Rick Snyder assassinating people to cover his war crimes in #FlintWater  (Read 1840 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Siwsan (3,719 posts)

Flint MI Water Plant Foreman found dead

This happened on the 16th, but is just now hitting the news:

The death of a Water Treatment Plant foreman, who was found dead at his home on April 16 by a friend who went to visit him, comes amid charges against three men involved in the city's water crisis.

Flint Mayor Karen Weaver announced the sudden death of foreman, Matthew McFarland on Thursday.
A friend discovered the 43-year-old's body when he went to visit him at his Otter Lake home last Saturday, according to MLive.

His death comes as Flint's water plant deals with the attorney general's announcement of three men facing criminal charges in connection with the city's water crisis.

The Lapeer County Sheriff's Department told MLive that there were no apparent signs of foul play and an autopsy conducted did not determine a cause of death.

Police are still waiting for toxicology reports.

Lapeer County deputies also contacted state and federal officials because McFarland had been questioned by investigators looking into Flint's Water Emergency.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3553074/Flint-water-treatment-plant-foreman-dead-days-three-colleagues-charged-city-s-contaminated-water-crisis.html#ixzz46YPsNASh

raging moderate (855 posts)

1. Another suspicious death in the Flint MI water crisis: Sasha Avonna Bell.

Sasha Avonna Bell, who was involved in the investigation of the Flint MI water crisis, was found shot to death along with another woman. A one-year-old was unharmed in the incident.

Octafish (53,896 posts)

7. Thanks! Here's a Link...

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2016/04/woman_in_bellwether_flint_wate.html

malaise (139,695 posts)

12. OMFG

Resign Snyder

Octafish (53,896 posts)

16. I really hate to judge before all the facts are in,

:o

but Cher

is looking prescient.

The people behind Snyder include the Koch brothers, the DeVos family (Hi, Erik Prince!) and sundry billionaire employers of Karl Rove. These folks may have looked to the future when bankrupted Detroit would be selling off its assets at fire-sale prices, the water system being among them, along with the Van Gogh, Gentileschi, etc. hanging in the Detroit Institute of Arts.

brush (7,240 posts)

2. Wow! So this is how the're going to make this go away? Get rid of a few of the little people . . .

and everyone else will be to afraid to talk.

Then the governor and most the bigs who are responsible get off. Just most of the bigs though, they'll throw a couple of them under the bus as sacrifices.

Augiedog (413 posts)

4. The coverup must be close to collapsing totally. Won't be long before someone vanishes along with

all the "records and documents, emails and texts". Classic republican crap, nothing new to see here. The new Republican Party symbol should be changed to the Grim Reaper.

FLPanhandle (5,873 posts)

8. Suicide?

My first thought anyway.

MynameisBlarney (2,594 posts)

14. Probably

Or suicided.

malaise (139,695 posts)

10. Holy shite

Snyder must resign

2naSalit (12,301 posts)

11. Uh Oh...

Someone might be getting nervous.

heaven05 (11,481 posts)

15. knew way too much

another sacrifice to keep the legacy/record of Miichigan's top official(s) 'clean'. Something rotten in Denmark.......methinks...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027773850

If you assassinated everyone in Flint's government to cover up the #FlintWater scandal the one redeeming virtue of the bloodletting is that only Democrats would be killed.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Augiedog (413 posts)

4. The coverup must be close to collapsing totally. Won't be long before someone vanishes along with

all the "records and documents, emails and texts".

Gee,what Presidential candidate does a statement like this bring to mind?

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
I'm confident a Sandernista, or a well-placed mole, will connect the dots to Hillary Clinton.

:whistling:

:popcorn:

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027773850

If you assassinated everyone in Flint's government to cover up the #FlintWater scandal the one redeeming virtue of the bloodletting is that only Democrats would be killed.

Ahh yes. Flint. Controlled for 50 years by demoCRAPS who allowed the situation to deteriorate to the point of poison, but the democraps were too invested in pocketing cash and getting rich, plus pandering to the gibsmedat crowd with handouts than take care of infrastructure.

Maybe this is a demoCRAP who is cleaning house to keep this stuff secret. Why do DUmmies always blame a Republican?
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
I'm confident a Sandernista, or a well-placed mole, will connect the dots to Hillary Clinton.

:whistling:

:popcorn:

:-)

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline landofconfusion80

Guess they missed the part at the bottom where no foul play was suspected

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Guess they missed the part at the bottom where no foul play was suspected

C'mon dude. According to DUmmies, lack of proof of any crime is absolute proof a huge coverup involving the police is going on and absolute proof the crime did happen.

You've been around long enough to know that.

I gotta learn ya everything?

Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline landofconfusion80

C'mon dude. According to DUmmies, lack of proof of any crime is absolute proof a huge coverup involving the police is going on and absolute proof the crime did happen.

He didn't try to bust up the police union, so there's your angle. The money shot is if the guy were black

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

It would appear that someone forgot their lessons in DUmmies 101 at the VRWC Academy!
 :whistling: :rulez:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

"raging moderate" is not up to date. The person arrested wasn't Gov. Snyder. I'm guessing the person arrested has as much connection to Gov. Snyder as (s)he has to Vlad Putin. Speculating further, it's probably a generic thug from the victims' neighborhood.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

Oh crap I think they are starting to suspect.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Unless someone spots one of the VRWC ice trucks up there...we didn't sanction the hit.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
It's michigan.

Enough said.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
It's michigan.

Enough said.
The Michigan tourism ads on TV always make me laugh. 

Nobody goes to Michigan unless they have to.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."

1. Another suspicious death in the Flint MI water crisis: Sasha Avonna Bell.

Sasha Avonna Bell, who was involved in the investigation of the Flint MI water crisis, was found shot to death along with another woman. A one-year-old was unharmed in the incident.

Not suspicious. Just another night in Flint.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2016/04/man_charged_in_double_homicice.html
An 18-year-old Flint man has been charged in the shooting death of two women at the Ridgecrest Village Townhouses.

Malek Emmanuel Thornton has been charged and arraigned on two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of open murder, and felony firearm, according to a news release from the Flint Police Department.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all

1. Another suspicious death

Flint has a long way to go before it can match the Clinton administration.