Author Topic: malarial primitive does a bouncy  (Read 1838 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
malarial primitive does a bouncy
« on: July 26, 2008, 04:01:47 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3680292

It even has the mandatory "So....." at the very beginning.

malaise  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat Jul-26-08 12:20 PM
Original message

So I went to my supermarket yesterday here in Jamaica. Normally there is a Salvation Army person with the can.

He was there but two Americans came up to me and said they weren't advertising anything but I should take their flier. I gave them a 'don't fugg with me look' and they moved on to the next person. When I was leaving one of them came up to me and said they were just promoting Jesus.

I told him: 'Why don't you **** off, stop violating my space and go fight Bush's war in Iraq'. A group of young people leaving at the same time let out a good laugh and said well said mums.

I reported them to the owners of the Plaza. WTF is wrong with these people. I wonder who paid for this trip.

gr.

Now, this is one of the biggest bonfires I've ever seen on Skins's island; it's enormous.

And so no use copying-and-pasting primitive comments; there's just too many of them.

What's surprising is that so many primitives--not a few, but a lot of them--chastise the malarial primitive for her uncouth rudeness.  It blew my socks off, that so many of them did this.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: malarial primitive does a bouncy
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »
I read it earlier Frank and the small dose of sanity on that thread sort of surprised me.

Even still,the insane and vitriolic hatred so many on the island have for anything Christian speaks volumes.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 04:47:09 PM »
I read it earlier Frank and the small dose of sanity on that thread sort of surprised me.

Even still,the insane and vitriolic hatred so many on the island have for anything Christian speaks volumes.

It's actually a pretty good primitive bonfire, but damn, it's too long to even except.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 05:14:06 PM »
So the malaise poo flinging idjit is Jamacian??
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 05:17:25 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3680292

It even has the mandatory "So....." at the very beginning.

Original message

So I went to my supermarket yesterday here in Jamaica. Normally there is a Salvation Army person with the can.

He was there but two Americans came up to me and said they weren't advertising anything but I should take their flier. I gave them a 'don't fugg with me look' and they moved on to the next person. When I was leaving one of them came up to me and said they were just promoting Jesus.

I told him: 'Why don't you **** off, stop violating my space and go fight Bush's war in Iraq'. A group of young people leaving at the same time let out a good laugh and said well said mums.

I reported them to the owners of the Plaza. WTF is wrong with these people. I wonder who paid for this trip.

gr.

Now, this is one of the biggest bonfires I've ever seen on Skins's island; it's enormous.

And so no use copying-and-pasting primitive comments; there's just too many of them.

What's surprising is that so many primitives--not a few, but a lot of them--chastise the malarial primitive for her uncouth rudeness.  It blew my socks off, that so many of them did this.

Oh yea...you are a big hero in your own mind for bad mouthing some kids whose only crime was promoting Jesus.You could have just as easily said "No thank you, I am not interested" but no, you had to act like a total asshat and put them down to make yourself feel better about your own pathetic life. You are a total jackass.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 05:36:49 PM »
So the malaise poo flinging idjit is Jamacian??

I suspect the malarial primitive is an affluent white liberal slumming in a third-world country, living like a king or queen with $8-a-month maids and cooks, taking advantage of the abysmal poverty there.

There's quite a few of them who do that.

And these are those who allege to have a "social conscience."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 05:50:02 PM »
Playing like this story is true, I must say the primitive DUmmie gave the gift of confirmation to the Christian youths.  Those youngsters now have a personal encounter with satan under their belt.  It means all the more to know their mission is important.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 06:01:14 PM »
Playing like this story is true, I must say the primitive DUmmie gave the gift of confirmation to the Christian youths.  Those youngsters now have a personal encounter with satan under their belt.  It means all the more to know their mission is important.

Well said.....and true... :-)

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 01:29:42 PM »
Original message

gr.

What a perfect display of stupidity, rage, and complete lack of class! One usually expects an exhibition of manners such as that only from your average 15 year old trying to impress his 15 year old buddies. What does promoting Jesus have to do with Iraq? Aren't there even DUmmies who consider themselves Christians who are against the war? There are plenty of "liberal" denominations who still fund youth missions. It's a great way for young people to see other countries, help others, and promote cultural understanding. How does malaise know they were Americans? Did they have flag pins on their lapels? Could they not have been from Canada or Berkeley? As usual, a DUmmie gets all brave and indignant only when it's sure the victim of it's tantrum won't fight back. When God gave out class, malaise thought he said "ass" and evidently ordered a rather substantial one.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 02:23:40 PM »
Original message

gr.

What a perfect display of stupidity, rage, and complete lack of class! One usually expects an exhibition of manners such as that only from your average 15 year old trying to impress his 15 year old buddies. What does promoting Jesus have to do with Iraq? Aren't there even DUmmies who consider themselves Christians who are against the war? There are plenty of "liberal" denominations who still fund youth missions. It's a great way for young people to see other countries, help others, and promote cultural understanding. How does malaise know they were Americans? Did they have flag pins on their lapels? Could they not have been from Canada or Berkeley? As usual, a DUmmie gets all brave and indignant only when it's sure the victim of it's tantrum won't fight back. When God gave out class, malaise thought he said "ass" and evidently ordered a rather substantial one.

Cindie

Cindie.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 04:39:09 AM »
Original message

gr.

Cindie

Cindie.

H5 to you, Cindie!

Edited to add:  You too, neighbor!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 07:16:21 AM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 06:47:51 AM »
Cindie you rock :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle