Current Events > Breaking News

NH Primary: McCain and Obama leading ..

(1/5) > >>

Lauri:
Granted, its just started about 30 minutes ago in the first primary in the country in Dixville, NH .. interestingly, in one of Frank Luntz's polls with the people, the liberals indicated that McCain was the GOPs strongest contender.

ALL the liberals there agreed and said McCain had too many strengths to get around for their candidates. Anyone else see this?

One of them actually called him 'reagan-esqu' in that he's like 'everybody's grandpa' and has a solid statesmanship with real experience that their side will have a tough time beating..

He does seem to have a spark lately about him..

How would people feel about McCain now...? Personally, I was hoping Fred would rally, but I havent seen it yet..

Attero Dominatus:

--- Quote from: Lauri on January 07, 2008, 11:38:24 PM ---
How would people feel about McCain now...? Personally, I was hoping Fred would rally, but I havent seen it yet..

--- End quote ---

I do not like McCain because of the McCain-Feingold law. I am not comfortable with anyone who is willing to abridge freedom of speech.

ToastedRachel:
Currently with zero votes...

foxworthy:
I am despairing.  McCain!?   Given his track record, (bribery, then the McCain Feingold law) who could vote for him?

DixieBelle:
EWW! that pic of the Clintoons is creepy.  :lmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version