Author Topic: Boulder 'active shooter' reported at King Soopers grocery store, police say  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Boulder 'active shooter' reported at King Soopers grocery store, police say
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?action=post;board=5.0

Police in Boulder, Colo. are investigating a report of an active shooter at a local shopping center as authorities urge the public to stay away from the area.

It was not clear how many people were injured during what police described as an active shooter situation at King Soopers, a grocery store on Table Mesa Drive shortly before 3 p.m. local time. Officers were heard on loudspeaker telling someone to exit a vehicle.

"I need you to exit the vehicle now!" the Boulder Police Department said.

According to local FOX 31 Denver, police first received a report of man shot in a car in the area. But officers who arrived on scene were reportedly shot at by an unknown suspect.

No word on casualties.

Minutes after police pushed their way into the shooting scene, they could be seen walking out with a handcuffed, shirtless man in handcuffs. One of the man's legs appeared bloody.

Police could also be seen leading at least one other person out of the store and pressing him against the exterior wall of the building before walking away with him. He did not appear to be handcuffed.

Shortly thereafter, dozens of people who appeared to have been inside the store could be seen walking out. A spokesperson for King Soopers, a brand of the Kroger supermarket chain, has not returned a Fox News request for comment.

Boulder is located 25 miles northwest of Denver and is home ot the University of Colorado.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Obviously the fault of Trump, white supremacy and/or Q. :whatever:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Well, no new details other than an officer among the dead and a suspect in custody with no released info on said suspect.  Means suspect most likely isn't white, and weapon likely was not an evil assault rifle, which does nothing to feed proggie agenda.  Story will be memory holed (other than as a data point on mass shootings) soon.

I really hope I'm wrong, as far as story vanishing for not fitting the narrative, but history tells me otherwise. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Police identified the suspect as Ahmad Alissa, a 21-year-old from Arvada, Colorado

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-boulder-mass-shooting-suspect-identified-charged

Offline DLR Pyro

Police identified the suspect as Ahmad Alissa, a 21-year-old from Arvada, Colorado

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-boulder-mass-shooting-suspect-identified-charged

Ahmad Alissa... That's Irish, isn't it?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline enslaved1

and POOF onto the next outrage....

At least a few shots at stronger gun control laws got in while the bodies were still warm.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

And the liberals are outraged it's not a straight white male. 

I'm seeing some places spelling the last name Al-Issa and his brother, Ali, said he was very paranoid.  Sounds like another case of simple crazy that not a single gun control law would have prevented. 

Sounds like from some of the stuff I'm seeing he's a muslim from Syria.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline enslaved1

https://summit.news/2021/03/23/facebook-scrubs-page-showing-supermarket-shooter-was-anti-trump-pro-refugee-activist/

Facebook Scrubs Page Showing Supermarket Shooter Was Anti-Trump, Pro-Refugee Activist

Assuming all these are accurate, the story will definitely be memory holed, like Ft Hood, Vaugh Foods in Oklahoma, and studies that show cops shoot more white men then black.   

Offline DLR Pyro

I'm seeing some places spelling the last name Al-Issa and his brother, Ali, said he was very paranoid.  Sounds like another case of simple crazy that not a single gun control law would have prevented. 

KC

If so, maybe he was upset they sold bacon at the store

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

KC

They ALWAYS need it to be a white male.  Preferably a Trump supporter.

The story itself won't die down naturally, but discussions of motive will certainly disappear other than conservative outlets.  Meanwhile, the gun grabbers are already overreacting.  Passing more laws only makes it more difficult for the law abiding to purchase guns/weapons.  People who want to do bad things never seem to have a problem finding a gun.  Ask lawful people on the South and West sides of Chicago, where guns are "illegal" to own.  Yet every week there are at least several dozen shot.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
They ALWAYS need it to be a white male.  Preferably a Trump supporter.

The story itself won't die down naturally, but discussions of motive will certainly disappear other than conservative outlets.  Meanwhile, the gun grabbers are already overreacting.  Passing more laws only makes it more difficult for the law abiding to purchase guns/weapons.  People who want to do bad things never seem to have a problem finding a gun.  Ask lawful people on the South and West sides of Chicago, where guns are "illegal" to own.  Yet every week there are at least several dozen shot.

What is really frustrating to me is it seems to end up the people who know the least about firearms are the ones who write the legislation and it screws over the law abiding to the point you have a hard time functioning.  Like the AWB.  That was the dumbest legislation I think I've ever read about and seen when it came to firearms.  What difference did it matter what kind of 'clothes' the mini 14 was wearing?  It was still a .223.  It just looked more friendly.  I can reach out and touch you with either one from a significant distance, and for that matter, I watched a guy on YouTube put a .22 round into a ham that he put denim on from 800 yards.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

What is really frustrating to me is it seems to end up the people who know the least about firearms are the ones who write the legislation and it screws over the law abiding to the point you have a hard time functioning.  Like the AWB.  That was the dumbest legislation I think I've ever read about and seen when it came to firearms.  What difference did it matter what kind of 'clothes' the mini 14 was wearing?  It was still a .223.  It just looked more friendly.  I can reach out and touch you with either one from a significant distance, and for that matter, I watched a guy on YouTube put a .22 round into a ham that he put denim on from 800 yards.

KC

Gun control legislation is not about the guns, crime or deaths. It's all about control. No proposed laws do anything to stop habitual criminals.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Gun control legislation is not about the guns, crime or deaths. It's all about control. No proposed laws do anything to stop habitual criminals.

This I absolutely understand, but if you're going to pretend to DO something, the least you could do is try to educate yourself.  Most of the laws this country has came about because people felt a need to do something to justify their position within the government.  I would rather they turn that around;  Don't just DO something, SIT there!!

KC

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

This I absolutely understand, but if you're going to pretend to DO something, the least you could do is try to educate yourself.  Most of the laws this country has came about because people felt a need to do something to justify their position within the government.  I would rather they turn that around;  Don't just DO something, SIT there!!

KC

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

“Ignorance is an evil weed, which dictators may cultivate among their dupes, but which no democracy can afford among its citizens.”
― William Beveridge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Boulder Shooting Suspect Ahmad Al-Issa Posted Anti-Trump Messages
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/boulder-shooter-ahmad-al-issa-posted-anti-trump-messages/

A motive hasn’t been identified yet, but we’ll update this story as we get information.

Ahmad Al-Issa’s purported Facebook page, which has now been removed, included a lot of anti-Trump messaging, as well as pro-Islam messages.

He also appeared to be a reader of PBS, The Intercept, and The Washington Post.

Like clockwork, the narrative is already shifting to “mental illness,” with Al-Issa’s brother calling him “very anti-social” and paranoid, adding that, in high school, he would describe “being chased, someone is behind him, someone is looking for him.”

Ahmad Al-Issa is a leftist. Some of his Facebook posts.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
You just KNOW the bastards will blame whitey for all of this.

According to this garbage, our little serial mass shooter/murderer is a victim.

.....of bullying.  :whatever:

What a complete load of shit. White bigots blamed in 3...2...1... nanoseconds.

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/03/23/new-reports-reveal-boulder-shooter-was-mentally-ill-and-suffered-anti-muslim-bullying-blue-check-journalists-hardest-hit-n349046?utm_source=rsafternoonbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=54b311e9e985a52310aeaad8e21af0fc
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Here We Go – FBI Knew Boulder, Colorado, Suspect Identity Prior to Shooting
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/03/23/here-we-go-fbi-knew-boulder-colorado-suspect-identity-prior-to-shooting/

Stop me when you have heard this before.  The Boulder, Colorado, shooter was named as 21-year-old Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa earlier today.  An then this gem from the New York Times:

(New York Times) “The suspect’s identity was known to the F.B.I. because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials.” (link)

A reminder…. 50 FBI agents were enlisted within the Trump-Russia investigation to push a narrative. 13 FBI agents were dispatched to Talladega speedway to investigate a garage pull-down rope and push a narrative.  Thousands of FBI hours have been spent investigating the January 6th Washington DC protest… and once again another terrorist carries out a mass shooting where the FBI knew the suspect in advance.

The FBI knew in advance the Pulse Nightclub shooter (Omar Mateen) and were tipped off by the local sheriff.  The FBI knew in advance the San Bernardino Terrorists (Tashfeen Malik). The FBI knew in advance the Boston Marathon Bombers (the Tsarnaev brothers) tipped off by Russians.  The FBI knew in advance the Garland, Texas, shooters (Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi).  The FBI knew in advance of the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz). The FBI knew in advance of the Fort Hood shooter (Nidal Hasan); and now the FBI knew in advance of Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa.

Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa was on the FBI's radar. A pattern all too common.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

The fbi have become the keystone cops.

Police lives matter.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired

They're quite good at lying on FISA warrant applications, and they're very good at thumbing their noses at Congress. They did a phenomenal job representing and standing solidly for The Swamp and The Deep State. While not perfect because their lies became known to those who chose to listen, they and the DOJ became Trump's Achilles heel.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
When they first posted his name did anyone else read Ahmad Alissa as Ah, Mad Alissa?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline thundley4

You're saying that their bumbling and incompetent. I think there are evil people in the FBI and they are letting this shit happen.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired

You're saying that their bumbling and incompetent. I think there are evil people in the FBI and they are letting this shit happen.

Yep, no doubt. We saw plenty of that in Rosenstein, Strozk, Page, McCabe, Comey, and the rest of the organized crime mob that comprises the upper echelon of the FBI. They, with the possible exception of Page, waved the Magic Middle Finger to Congress when the Game Show That Is A Congressional Investigation ensued.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Boulder Shooter Threatened Fake Hate Crime Charges Against Classmates He Attacked
https://summit.news/2021/03/24/boulder-shooter-threatened-fake-hate-crime-charges-against-classmates-he-attacked/

The gunman in Boulder who killed 10 people at a supermarket would routinely threaten his classmates with threats of filing fake hate crime charges after violently attacking them, eyewitnesses told the media.

As we highlighted yesterday, Ahmad Al-Issa would typically be described as an “anti-racist activist,” with his Facebook page having featured criticism of Donald Trump, advocacy for refugees and Muslim immigrants.

Despite the gunman’s family telling the Daily Beast that the reason for his rampage was as a result of him being the victim of “bullying” in high school, Al-Issa’s classmates say the opposite is true.

A Fox 31 report reveals that Al-Issa once punched a classmate and continued to hit him as he lay on the ground.

Al-Issa tried to justify the attack by claiming the victim “had made fun of him and called him racial names weeks earlier,” although no other classmates could corroborate this.

Sounds like a leftist to me.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Boulder Shooter Threatened Fake Hate Crime Charges Against Classmates He Attacked
https://summit.news/2021/03/24/boulder-shooter-threatened-fake-hate-crime-charges-against-classmates-he-attacked/

Sounds like a leftist to me.

Yep, the MSM won't be publishing any of that stuff. Doesn't fit the narrative -- whitey is bad.