Current Events > Breaking News

Russia Recalls its Ambassador After President Plugs Calls Putin a Killer

(1/1)

Eupher:
Pay no attention to the actual headline -- it's incorrect. RUSSIA recalled its ambassador back to Moscow, which in diplomacy-speak, evidently means downgrading diplomatic relations by one country to another.

Of course, President Plugs is saber-rattling against Russia in an effort to downplay how much he's in bed with China.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russia-recalls-us-ambassador-biden-calls-putin-killer-threatens-action-over-election-meddling

DLR Pyro:
Im waiting for xiden to boast that he wants to take putin behind the gym and beat the hell out of him...

Drafe Hoblin:
Not much of a story, FOX.

Looks like more of a Heritage Foundation vs. Russia thing.  Virtually nobody in the Biden command-puppet center has a clue why the ambassador was recalled... so FOX brings-on Nile Gardner to talk about a 6-month old poisoning-case? 

Yet they've ignored the upheaval of Soros being severely sanctioned by Hungary... which is itself, now a couple months old.  I used to laugh when the other networks had to shut-down their overseas-bureaus because they ran out of money.  But not before they tried to shove 'international' Brillo scrubbing-pad stories at us, like this one seems to be.   

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on March 18, 2021, 04:58:55 PM ---Not much of a story, FOX.

Looks like more of a Heritage Foundation vs. Russia thing.  Virtually nobody in the Biden command-puppet center has a clue why the ambassador was recalled... so FOX brings-on Nile Gardner to talk about a 6-month old poisoning-case? 

Yet they've ignored the upheaval of Soros being severely sanctioned by Hungary... which is itself, now a couple months old.  I used to laugh when the other networks had to shut-down their overseas-bureaus because they ran out of money.  But not before they tried to shove 'international' Brillo scrubbing-pad stories at us, like this one seems to be.   

--- End quote ---

I ran into the same "huh?" problem - but then I scrolled down and found the headline story.

Articulate Ape:
Joe Biden is such a moron and always was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version