Current Events > Breaking News

Biden Live Feed Cuts Out After Saying He'll Take Questions

<< < (2/4) > >>

DLR Pyro:

--- Quote from: Eupher on March 04, 2021, 02:14:15 PM ---Here's an analysis of that Joe Asterisk Gaffe of Gaffes:

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/03/04/biden-says-hes-happy-to-take-questions-thats-when-things-went-very-wrong-n337189?utm_source=rsmorningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=54b311e9e985a52310aeaad8e21af0fc

--- End quote ---

This caught my eye from the article you reference...

--- Quote ---But at the end of his remarks, Biden said to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), “I’d be happy to take questions if that’s what I’m supposed to do, Nance. Whatever you want me to do.” Oh, goodie, sure sounds like he’s in charge. Not.
--- End quote ---

beijing slo joe xiden.  The submissive pResident.

It's pretty bleak when the Presidential line of succession is cameltoe, then nasty peliso, then leaky leahy....

Eupher:

--- Quote from: DLR Pyro on March 04, 2021, 02:43:11 PM ---This caught my eye from the article you reference...

beijing slo joe xiden.  The submissive pResident.

It's pretty bleak when the Presidential line of succession is cameltoe, then nasty peliso, then leaky leahy....

--- End quote ---

That's exactly why they cut the feed. They have Joe Asterisk on a very tight leash (though it's clearly not tight enough) and given enough slack, he'll **** up every time.

It's what Joe does.  :whatever:

Once again, just to illustrate the problem:

--- Quote ---“I’d be happy to take questions if that’s what I’m supposed to do, Nance. Whatever you want me to do.”
--- End quote ---

J P Sousa:

--- Quote ---"Nance. Whatever you want me to do.”
--- End quote ---

Confirmation; Pelosi is the PUPPET master.  :lmao:

SSG Snuggle Bunny:

--- Quote from: Wineslob on March 04, 2021, 12:09:54 PM ---How soon till we get the first "black" female Prezzy?

--- End quote ---

2 years into the term.

They want her to be in office as much as term limits will allow.

DLR Pyro:

--- Quote from: SSG Snuggle Bunny on March 04, 2021, 03:57:57 PM ---2 years into the term.

They want her to be in office as much as term limits will allow.

--- End quote ---
January 21, 2023?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version