Current Events > Breaking News

US Capitol on Lockdown as Trump Supporters Breach Building

<< < (2/4) > >>

Drafe Hoblin:
The hundreds-of-thousands of supporters that we'd been hearing about all week were actually at The President's speech at the same time, over a block away.

There were Trump-supporters mixed-in with Capitol-stormers, but likely they were mainly stragglers who'd be massing around The Steps later in the afternoon anyway.  Whatever 'started the ball rolling' tended to seduce many to join-right-in, unsure about what kind of statement they were making.

Understandable how antifa could fool them with fake garb.  There's virtually no history of antifa doing that.   

Ptarmigan:
Facial recognition firm claims antifa infiltrated Trump protesters who stormed Capitol
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/6/xrvision-firm-claims-antifa-infiltrated-protesters/

--- Quote ---Trump supporters say that antifa members disguised as one of them infiltrated the protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

A retired military officer told The Washington Times that the firm XRVision used its software to do facial recognition of protesters and matched two Philadelphia antifa members to two men inside the Senate.

The source provided the photo match to The Times.

One has a tattoo that indicates he is a Stalinist sympathizer. antifa promotes anarchy through violence and wants the end of America in favor of a Stalinist-state. “No more USA at all” is a protest chant.

XRVision also has identified another man who, while not known to have antifa links, is someone who shows up at climate and Black Lives Matter protests in the West.
--- End quote ---

Anyone surprised?

Rockntractor:

--- Quote from: Ptarmigan on January 06, 2021, 09:16:49 PM ---Facial recognition firm claims antifa infiltrated Trump protesters who stormed Capitol
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/6/xrvision-firm-claims-antifa-infiltrated-protesters/

Anyone surprised?

--- End quote ---
I'm glad Antifa stirred up some conservatives, It's about time we stand up for the country.

5412:
Hi,

It's been some time since I posted here.  I am now 80 years old and very unhappy with what is going on. 

I used to say with pride that our country has a "peaceful revolution" every four years at the ballot box.  What is happening today is making that null and void.  A little research shows that Trump probably won by the biggest margin in history and the government establishment took that away from the people.

If peaceful revolution is no longer possible because the state disallows it, how then will the people overthrow a tyrannical government?

Very sad...

Best regards,

dutch508:

--- Quote from: Rockntractor on January 06, 2021, 09:25:48 PM ---I'm glad Antifa stirred up some conservatives, It's about time we stand up for the country.

--- End quote ---

Most people won't believe it. What they will believe is a guy wearing a trump hat, waving a confederate flag, stormed the senate building. 'OH, my God! They really are racists!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version