Author Topic: Virginia Governor Election  (Read 2294 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Virginia Governor Election
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2013, 03:57:46 AM »
On the bright side 65 out of 100 VA state senators are Conservatives...and the attorney general winning is a conservative. Hopefully, they will keep the carpetbagger in check.

How is McAuliffe gonna govern from Federal prison?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Karin

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2013, 07:09:13 AM »
OK, let me rant, I was very upset last night.  Virginia, WTF?

McAuliffe is a carpetbagger and a hack.  He doesn't know how to run a state, all he knows is how to raise big bucks for Clintons.  He's nothing but slime, I've been watching him for years.  I don't understand how 1 million idiots could see any appeal in him. 

Third party candidates:  WTF?  This is nothing but a vanity play for the guy, "Look, I was on a gubernatorial ticket!  Look at me!"  It does nothing but split the vote.  If anyone is tempted to pull the lever for one of these third parties, follow the money first. 

In our congressional election of 2010, we had a 3-way.  A democrat, a republican, and a conservative.  The results were 34-33-33, with the dimrat winning.  That meant that 66% of the people were unhappy.  Bottom line, 3-ways suck. 

So, 52% of VA went for not-carpetbagger hack.  This is a fine state of affairs.  I am consoled by the exit polls RE obozocare.  They can ignore that at their peril. 

I want to hear from Wasp on this today. 

Rant over. 

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2013, 07:10:17 AM »
How is McAuliffe gonna govern from Federal prison?

Democrats, especially rich democrats, don't go to prison.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 08:57:47 AM by wasp69 »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 07:21:05 AM »
Fact of the matter is the DNC ran a third candidate as a plant to siphon votes from the GOP. That percentage goes to Cuccinelli is the Dems don't cheat. And again there was big money donors that stayed home because they'd rather give that state to a sleaze like McAuliffe and the Clintons than lose their hold on the GOP reigns. Third time now they've left a candidate on the national stage hung out to dry. The GOP is screwing over their base.

Benedict Rove and Rence & Repeat Prius are as much to blame for what happened last night as anyone.

We need someone of the Cruz mindset running the RNC...because as it stands the pure political animals...the ones wou could care less about who has the majority as long as they still have their power are running the GOP as well as the House and Senate.  They dictate who gets money and who doesn't...which state candidates will get support and who doesn't and now they are even threatening businesses that do work for Conservative candidate with their very livelihood.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 09:34:16 AM »
I want to hear from Wasp on this today.    

Karin, I appreciate you confidence, but there is precious little that I can add to what you have already said.  My takeaways from this are as follows:

• For a race that was a forgone conclusion, MacDickhead squeaked it out.  The polls were saying "coronation" and "repudiation" while the reality said "you got lucky, punk".  With polling at times (ie sequester) showing Dem+21, a +2 win is a clear message that you had better watch your ass or 2014 will break your back.
  • The democrat plant libertarian gave it to MacDickhead, there is no other way to say it.  Had Ken gotten half of the votes he siphoned away, we would not be having this conversation.  However, it should send a clear message to the VA and National GOP that a lot of people are fed the **** up with the establishment.  When the TEA Party guy and Libertarian outpace the democrat, minus national support, that should tell the national level dickheads that being democrat lite is not an option.  Whether or not they listen, well....
  • The RNC abandoned Virginia to pad the victory of a liberal in NJ.  

A Cuccinnelli advisor, speaking to the Daily Caller, said that Republican Governor's Association chairman Bobby Jindal and his team "totally blew it." He added, "Bobby Jindal’s presidential campaign is over. He screwed this up so bad. And I don’t know why. The campaign knew it was moving numbers over ObamaCare. And the RGA was not very far from that information, they could have obtained it themselves...They just blew it....They just took their money and spent it in New Jersey where we took a 17 point win to a 20 point win. They had a system — they had a process....I don’t know what their strategic thinking is. It just doesn’t make sense to me."
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/05/Cuccinelli-Campaign-Says-National-GOP-Abandoned-Them-We-Were-on-Our-Own

Whatever mojo Bobby Jindal was carrying is now gone; he handed it all to a liberal from NJ.  I look for him to be nominated in a LA Senate race and, after trying to out liberal a democrat, be defeated.
  • The establishment RNC is committing suicide in their rush to be the new democrat party.  Their behavior in this race has been despicable and they have shown they hold their conservative base in utter contempt.  In a race where obamacare was clearly a factor, they refused to capitalize and hang on to a very important governorship.

If they don't unstick their heads from their asses soon, they'll be dead and gone after 2016.
  • Local and House of Delegate races are, for the most part, a sea of deep red.  The republicans held their supermajority where it counts (HOD) so that tells me the efforts at the local levels continue unabated.  When this will translate into national success, only God knows.  Until the RNC is ready to draw a distinct line between themselves and the democrats, local and state is where it will stay.
  • The "gimme dat" crowd in the urban shitholes and college towns voted themselves more taxpayer funded goodies.  'Nuff said.
  • Obamacare has not hit VA that hard, thanks to Ken's efforts.  It would appear that his work towards keeping the state of VA from suffering was his undoing.

FWIW...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2013, 11:04:57 AM »
Or the fact that Pribus and Benedict Rove did nothing to help the Republican in the race.

I have been saying all along the establishment republicans would rather see a democrat win any election than a conservative.

Yep, Rove, Pribus, McAuliffe, democrats, and the rest of the establishment republicans won a narrow election in Virginia over a conservative.   

Congrats RINO hacks, you won another election against the American people.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Karin

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2013, 12:26:44 PM »
Thanks, Wasp, for your thoughts.  

McDickhead is such a slimebag, he strikes me as the sort who would fall prey to the temptation of massive corruption.  

Someone on the radio said today that he'll probably beat Client 9 in the time it takes to haul him away.  

I am so pissed at the RNC I don't know what to do.  

One of the most up-voted (490) comments at Politico:

Coranne
• 6 hours ago  â–³ â–½

Very sad in Virginia when a corrupt political hack with no experience wins the governorship. I guess I really shouldn't be all the surprised since the same thing happened in the past two presidential elections.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 12:53:46 PM by Karin »

Offline Karin

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2013, 02:03:03 PM »
Thanks, Wasp, for your thoughts.  

McDickhead is such a slimebag, he strikes me as the sort who would fall prey to the temptation of massive corruption.  

Someone on the radio said today that he'll probably beat Client 9 in the time it takes to haul him away.  

I am so pissed at the RNC I don't know what to do.  

One of the most up-voted (490) comments at Politico:

The 5,000 or so comments are a big steaming pile of political fight over any and all things under the sun.  It's a little exhausting, I got out.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2013, 03:17:13 PM »
Well, the good news is the RNC won both governors elections and, more importantly, put the Tea Party completely out of business.  MSM mode off.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2013, 08:28:44 PM »
I have had the TV turned off all day.  Haven't visited Drudge or anywhere else other than here today.  Decided to give my blood pressure a rest. 

I expect to hear insanity in the Dump.  It sends me through the roof when I see it from people that are intelligent enough to know better.
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.