Author Topic: Young woman accuses David Wu (D-OR) of aggressive, unwanted sexual encounter  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
A distraught young woman called U.S. Rep. David Wu's Portland office this spring, accusing him of an unwanted sexual encounter, according to multiple sources.

When confronted, the Oregon Democrat acknowledged a sexual encounter to his senior aides but insisted it was consensual, the sources said.

The woman is the daughter of a longtime friend and campaign donor. She apparently did not contact police at the time.
Oregon Live

More information at Gateway Pundit

I know this guy's name has come up before for being a weirdo.  I don't remember hearing this accusation.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
The girl graduated from high school last year, Wu is 56. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I think he was the one whose office staff was near revolt over his freakazoidal behavior, last year (?); I don't recall the details but it was considerably more bizarre than the "Tickle me Elmo" Dem in NY.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Boudicca

I think he was the one whose office staff was near revolt over his freakazoidal behavior, last year (?); I don't recall the details but it was considerably more bizarre than the "Tickle me Elmo" Dem in NY.

I found this, which is certainly bizarre.  HOW do these pervs get elected? :???:

This episode is the latest in a long list of troubling incidents for Wu, including a previous allegation of sexual assault lodged against him by a former girlfriend when they were both attending Stanford University in 1976. Wu was not charged with a crime, but he was made to see a counselor and was disciplined by the university.

Shortly before the 2010 elections, Wu began behaving erratically, according to The Oregonian and other news outlets. Wu sent a bizarre picture of himself in a tiger costume to his staffers, and some of them urged him to seek psychiatric help. More than a half dozen staffers and campaign consultants quit as Wu bombarded them with troubling phone calls and emails.

Link:

http://brianekoenig.com/2011/07/oregon-rep-david-wu-sex-scandal/
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

YES!  It's Tiger Suit Guy!  THAT'S what was in the back of my mind!

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

Here is a previous article that was posted about Wu (I thought this clown looked familiar).

Rep. David Wu's staff confronted him over concerns about his mental health

Three days before the Nov. 2 election, U.S. Rep. David Wu’s most loyal and senior staffers were so alarmed by his erratic behavior that they demanded he enter a hospital for psychiatric treatment.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,55633
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

The news yesterday was that he was not going to seek re-election.  What a difference 24 hours makes.

Rep. Wu to Resign From Congress

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
The news yesterday was that he was not going to seek re-election.  What a difference 24 hours makes.

Rep. Wu to Resign From Congress

:nelson:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
YES!  It's Tiger Suit Guy!  THAT'S what was in the back of my mind!

:rotf:

I had almost forgotten about that, but it sounds so familiar.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
I found this, which is certainly bizarre.  HOW do these pervs get elected? :???:

This episode is the latest in a long list of troubling incidents for Wu, including a previous allegation of sexual assault lodged against him by a former girlfriend when they were both attending Stanford University in 1976. Wu was not charged with a crime, but he was made to see a counselor and was disciplined by the university.

Shortly before the 2010 elections, Wu began behaving erratically, according to The Oregonian and other news outlets. Wu sent a bizarre picture of himself in a tiger costume to his staffers, and some of them urged him to seek psychiatric help. More than a half dozen staffers and campaign consultants quit as Wu bombarded them with troubling phone calls and emails.

Link:

http://brianekoenig.com/2011/07/oregon-rep-david-wu-sex-scandal/

SEVEN terms no less. Living proof Liberals are mentally ill.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.