Author Topic: As the United States Collapses, Media Worships LeBron James [Vid]  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: As the United States Collapses, Media Worships LeBron James [Vid]
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 08:51:21 PM »
LeBron gave $20,000 to Obama's campaign.  I say tax his ass and let him pay for all the pipe dreams the DNC want to fund along with the rest of the liberals that voted for him.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2010, 09:13:55 PM »
Yeah, usually--unless they're mouth-breathing trolls.  Then it's one of those times I don't gladly suffer fools, shit like that.  Heat has nothing to do with it.  I've been in an engine room at 140 degrees with no AC and kept my composureu just fine.  When dealing with idiots, I give back what I see.

And as for the fat bag of dicks?  I hear they have them on special at the Market Basket in both P-Town and Ogunquit.  Actually, you have to hang out in back after closing time, preferably out of sight of the surveillance cameras.  Tap your foot on the side of the dumpster to let them know how many you want.

I adore you!!!!   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 08:23:13 PM »
Yeah, usually--unless they're mouth-breathing trolls.  Then it's one of those times I don't gladly suffer fools, shit like that.  Heat has nothing to do with it.  I've been in an engine room at 140 degrees with no AC and kept my composure just fine.  When dealing with idiots, I give back what I see.

And as for the fat bag of dicks?  I hear they have them on special at the Market Basket in both P-Town and Ogunquit.  Actually, you have to hang out in back after closing time, preferably out of sight of the surveillance cameras.  Tap your foot on the side of the dumpster to let them know how many you want.

Irony. We actually have a "Market Basket" convenience store in our town that many of us call "P-Town."  :lmao:

My question ils how the heck did you know? :p

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 06:54:54 AM »
Irony. We actually have a "Market Basket" convenience store in our town that many of us call "P-Town."  :lmao:

My question ils how the heck did you know? :p

A bit of background for those outside New England, if I may.

Market Basket is a regional chain, aka DeMoula's Market Basket.  Basically a "bargain" chain.  They have no official website. 

P-town is aka Provincetown, MA, on the tip of Cape Cod.  HUGE gay/lesbian population, very liberal.  Ditto with Ogunquit, Maine...think worse than San Francisco or West Hollywood.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled troll beatdown.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 07:21:54 AM »
I thought conservatives didn't beleve in taxes, tea parties? ? ? so what if you are rich and white its okay to evade taxes by moving to other countries but not if you are black? Im white and I fall a little more conservative than liberal but i should really classify myself as a moderate but this hate speak is chilling reminder of the pre civil rights movement era, i didnt know hicks had computers.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 07:43:32 AM by TxRadioguy »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 10:46:53 AM »
P-town is aka Provincetown, MA, on the tip of Cape Cod.  HUGE gay/lesbian population, very liberal.  Ditto with Ogunquit, Maine...think worse than San Francisco or West Hollywood.

***System Overload: Reboot...Reboot.***

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!