Author Topic: [IMPORTANT] Use This Letter To Write Your Congressmen Concerning BP-Obama Admin  (Read 1120 times)

Offline NOLA Pundit

• Probationary (Probie)
WRITE YOUR GOVERNORS, CONGRESSMEN, AND SENATORS NOW WITH THIS LETTER http://www.oilspillingulfofmexico.com/?p=884

This is an important letter that you can download or copy and paste from the website to mail to ALL your respective governors, senators, and congressmen/congresswomen concerning the slow response and evidence of criminal activity on the part of BP and the Obama administration.  The evidence documented in this letter is irrefutable and encourages your governor, senators and congressmen to launch criminal investigations into what the hell is really going on in the Gulf of Mexico.

http://www.oilspillingulfofmexico.com/?p=884

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Moved to the appropriate area - TRG
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Stop spamming jackhole
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
don't worry, I doubt we'll ever see them again

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
I have to question anyone that pushes a document containing references from Raw Story and Mother Jones.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Dear Noob,

Quit jacking the bandwidth, fag.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford