Author Topic: Zombie Time cover Prop 8 Protest  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline thundley4

Re: Zombie Time cover Prop 8 Protest
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 06:46:02 PM »
There were a few that I couldn't tell what gender they were.   :rotf:

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 07:29:52 PM »
Hmmmm...

But hold on a minute. One of the main points of the civil rights movement was to guarantee that Black people have the right to vote, to get rid of Jim Crow laws which denied Blacks participation in the election process.

So, which side in this argument is trying to deny Black people the right to vote? When you consider that Black Californians overwhelmingly voted in favor of Proposition 8 (70% Yes vs. 30% No), not to mention that Hispanics also voted to ban gay marriage, whereas only white voters (by a narrow margin) voted against Prop. 8, one reaches a devastating conclusion: The white people at this rally are now trying to take away from minorities the power to vote. One could just as validly reverse the protesters' narrative and say that white Californians didn't like how the minorities voted, so the whites are trying to cancel the election and get their way by any means possible -- which entails negating the votes of Blacks and Hispanics. (Notice how 99% of the protest participants depicted in these pictures are white.)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 12:09:09 PM »
Oh the HORROR of it all!

The anti-social, sexually confused, rabbid fag-filth have their panties all in a wad....

....thank you so much for your displays anger, angst, and pain - it pleases me to no ends to see you freaks suffer so much!

Carry on gerbil lovers!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄