Author Topic: Obama's first, first, first and first priority  (Read 4979 times)

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
Re: Obama's first, first, first and first priority
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 05:34:59 PM »
I was thinking more of multi-failure.

fixed it for you.... :-)
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 06:06:33 PM »
Candidate that our party nominated -- which is always conveniently forgotten.

Our political system was not invented yesterday.   Party loyalty has been paramount to its survival since the day our country was founded.   

It's not our party. I'm not beholden to any damn party. I have never belonged to a political party and I never will. I believe that actions and ideas are a hell of a lot more important than a party affiliation

If we want to place blame.................why not start with the 35+% of voters who didn't vote
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 08:51:26 PM »
Unless it's a RINO "reaching across the aisle" to stab conservative principle in the back - AGAIN...

BTW, BULLSHIT lurker.  Parties, and enforcement of "party loyalty" didn't start to take hold in politics until about the time of Andrew Jackson's administration, and there WASN'T  a Republican party to be loyal to until the mid 1850s.

PUMA.

Didn't see this peviously.

Jefferson thumbed his nose at Adams' pleas to intervene with the French for the sole purpose of making Adams' party look bad, and in turn ensure his election.    Party loyalty has absolutely been infused throughout our Nation's history. 

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 08:52:33 PM »
It's not our party. I'm not beholden to any damn party. I have never belonged to a political party and I never will. I believe that actions and ideas are a hell of a lot more important than a party affiliation

If we want to place blame.................why not start with the 35+% of voters who didn't vote

Well you can watch the actions and ideas of the Messiah and his super majority for the next 4 years. 

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2008, 09:40:03 PM »
Well you can watch the actions and ideas of the Messiah and his super majority for the next 4 years. 

I will watch them. You make this sound as if I'm not a conservative. Being a registered anything doesn't make you conservative or liberal. My career is on the line over the next four years for the President we just got. I have served this country for the last 18 years as active duty a contractor and civilian.

Though I guess I will continue on with my life and hope that Obama doesn't **** up the country.......fire me or kill us. Or I can sit around and bitch and whine on the Interwebs about something that has happened and can't be changed.

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2008, 09:57:33 PM »
I will watch them. You make this sound as if I'm not a conservative. Being a registered anything doesn't make you conservative or liberal. My career is on the line over the next four years for the President we just got. I have served this country for the last 18 years as active duty a contractor and civilian.

Though I guess I will continue on with my life and hope that Obama doesn't **** up the country.......fire me or kill us. Or I can sit around and bitch and whine on the Interwebs about something that has happened and can't be changed.

No Hope for Change you can count on.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2008, 04:30:31 AM »

The "real" conservatives who stayed home or voted for Barr are certainly not "real" conservatives.

Actions have consequences.   

The bitching and whining have been nonstop from that set since the Republicaion nomination was decided.