Author Topic: Hillary attacks Biden. Questions his sanity  (Read 478 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Hillary attacks Biden. Questions his sanity
« on: December 31, 2021, 10:37:20 AM »
https://conservativebrief.com/hillary-3-57201/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD
Hillary Clinton Appears To Attack White House, Implies Biden’s Not ‘Stable’ Or ‘Sane’
Twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is back in the spotlight and appeared to take a shit at Joe Biden.

During an interview with NBC’s Willie Geist, which will air in full on his podcast ‘Sunday Sitdown,” Clinton seemed to suggest the White House is not “stable” and “sane.”

Clinton’s comments came in response to Geist asking about the progressive wing of the party costing Democrats in swing elections in next year’s midterms.

“So what do you see as the state of the Democratic Party right now?” Geist asked.

“I think that it is a time for some, you know, careful thinking about what wins elections and not just in Deep Blue districts where a Democrat and a liberal Democrat or so-called progressive Democrat is going to win,” Clinton said.

“I understand why people want to argue for their priorities, that’s what they believe they were elected to do. So, look, I am all about having vigorous debates. I think it’s good and it gives people a chance to be part of the process,” she added.

“But, at the end of the day it means nothing if we don’t have a Congress that’ll get things done and we don’t have a White House that we can count on to be sane and sober and stable and productive,” Clinton said.

Clinton also spoke about Donald Trump running for president in 2024.

“If I were a betting person right now, I’d say Trump is going to run again. He seems to be setting himself up to do that. And if he’s not held accountable, then he gets to do it again,” she said.

“I think that could be the end of our democracy. Not to be too pointed about it, but I want people to understand that this is a make-or-break point. If he were, or someone of his ilk were once again to be elected president, and if especially he had a Congress that would do his bidding, you will not recognize our country,” Clinton added.

Earlier this month, Clinton made headlines for a video clip in which got emotional as she read what she claimed was her victory speech, choking up as she talked about her mother, Dorothy Rodham, who died in 2011. Clinton has said her mother had a difficult childhood.

“I dream of going up to her and sitting down next to her, taking her in my arms and saying, ‘Look at me. Listen to me. You will survive. You will have a good family of your own, and three children,’” Clinton said.

“And as hard as it might be to imagine, your daughter will grow up and become the president of the United States,” she sobbed.

Clinton has never gotten over her loss to Trump; she has regularly clung to the disproven narrative that the election was “stolen” from her by Russian operatives working with the Trump campaign.

She has also blamed fired FBI Director James Comey, even though he decided to let her off the hook for what he said were notable legal violations in mishandling classified emails.
This girl is running for President. Her lust for power will not let her retire in peace.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Hillary attacks Biden. Questions his sanity
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 11:06:23 AM »
https://conservativebrief.com/hillary-3-57201/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD
Hillary Clinton Appears To Attack White House, Implies Biden’s Not ‘Stable’ Or ‘Sane’This girl is running for President. Her lust for power will not let her retire in peace.

The old saying "power corrupts" needs a corollary that indicates those attracted to power are generally corrupt to begin with.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 11:38:07 AM »
Komrades who are reknowned for blaming their failures on imaginary "Vast Right Wing Conspiracies" should perhaps reconsider questioning the sanity of other Comrades. Even dementia-addled Comrades...

Just sayin...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2021, 12:36:17 PM »
My first thought on Hillary and her suspected re-entry into presidential political races is, "Fuggedaboudit. She's too f'n lazy."

But then again, we have seen how #SharterJoe could hang out in his basement, make few appearances (and those few appearances were scarcely attended), lie his ass off, and otherwise allow the corrupt election system in a few key places do the dirty work, skew the election results, and steal the election for a doddering, incompetent, senile, thug.

There is a REASON that #SharterJoe did not run for president in 2016. He was lazy then, and he was lazy in 2020. There were plenty of acolytes propping him up during 2020, the most obvious of which was Jill.

Hillary may be calling the current occupant in the WH insane and unstable, but she watched carefully how the corrupt system greased the way.

And she's more than willing to play the same game.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 01:29:02 PM »
...Hillary may be calling the current occupant in the WH insane and unstable, but she watched carefully how the corrupt system greased the way.

And she's more than willing to play the same game.

Hell, if there is anybody more corrupt, with fewer moral scruples and an even bigger thirst for power than #JoeThePedophile, it would be Komrade BroomRider (her reputed Secret Service call sign;  :confused: I can't imagine why).
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus