Author Topic: a bouncy from Devil's island  (Read 1791 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
a bouncy from Devil's island
« on: July 15, 2018, 11:44:38 AM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/you-just-got-a-taste-of-what-we-put-up-with-all-our-lives/

I decided that Manny's message board, the hangout for primitives cultists of the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont and his thieving wife, needed a more appropriate name, to go with Skins's island.  "Biafra" was too complicated to explain, and so I'm hoping this name, the penal colony in French Guiana, works out better.

Marym625 (30278 posts)     July 14, 2018 at 4:24 pm

“You just got a taste of what we put up with all our lives.”

This was said to me by a woman I work with. She advises me. She jokes around with me. She has my back like almost no one, with very few exceptions, has before in my adult life. Though we have never seen each other outside of work, I’ve come to love her like a sister, like a friend that only few people are lucky enough to have.

I’ll call my friend Anne.

Anne and I work next to each other at a large corporation. There’s nothing between her desk and mine. It’s a long table with monitors on top and computers underneath. To ensure no one does anything against corporate policy there’s not even a smidgen of privacy.

In this type of environment you find all kinds of personalities. For good or bad, those personalities have little to no cover. If someone is a miserable person, you’ll soon find out. And if someone is a kind, giving and caring person, you’ll know that too. Anne is the latter

The reason I say Anne is like a sister is we have also butted heads. In almost every instance, it’s my fault. When my blood sugar gets high I tend to become bitchy. I don’t mean to and regret it but there it is. But we move forward and become closer.

What happened to us Wednesday night was one of the most frightening experiences of my life. While it was frightening for both of us, for Anne, in many ways, it was par for the course.

Some of us here have met, some here have seen my picture. I’m sure most of you know I’m a white woman. As I’ve said on this site before, I’m so white my nipples need a tan. I’m only 5’3″ and weigh 115 lbs. Anne is just a tad younger (though she looks much younger) and only a few inches taller. She’s also African-American.

In most stories that makes no difference. But it’s important because of what happened to us.

Anne and I were walking out of work together, as we often do, and we part at one corner or another. It was a beautiful summer evening, about 7pm, with many people around. There’s a theater just down from one corner where people were lined up to see the popular play. People were leaving work, going out for the night, just going about their lives.

Just prior to our reaching the first corner we heard and saw an older, white man screaming at the top of his lungs. We hit the light and had to wait to cross. This man was coming from across the street we were on near the theater crowd. He was screaming “bitch bitch bitch” over and over. He was coming at us. I don’t know how we knew he was after us but we did. The light finally changed and we were able to cross. It didn’t stop him. He started crossing through the intersection, crossing both streets to get to us.

He came at us. He was filled with a rage I’ve never known. It was palpable.

This person was not homeless. He was not crazy, he was just a horrible excuse for a human being.

He got to us and got in my face, not more than two inches from my face, yelling at the top of his lungs, “****ING ****** LOVER! ****ING ****** LOVER!” over and over and over. He had some kind of bag in his hand he was swinging at me. He never actually hit me with it though, I’ve been told, only because I kept moving away. I honestly can’t remember. I’ve never been so frightened in my life. Things were going through my mind in flashes so fast it made it feel like it went on forever but in reality it probably wasn’t more than a minute from beginning to end.

Was he going to hit me? Was he going to attack Anne? Why is he saying such horrible things!?  How do I protect us? How do we get away?

I don’t have any idea what made him finally stop. He went the way I had planned on going but, for obvious reasons, I didn’t.

Anne’s first words were, “he’s lucky there wasn’t a brother around.” And I thought to myself, but there are people everywhere! How is it no one said or did a thing? What the **** is wrong with everyone?!

Anne told me I covered my face when he left. I don’t remember that. I remember looking at two women who were standing near us with their jaws dropped. I remember a smaller white guy watching. He said something to us but I can’t recall what. And I remember, when we finally crossed the other street thinking, “Anne, I’m so sorry. I’m just sorry.” She told me, with tears running down her face, just like they were running down mine, “don’t be sorry for me. You just got a small taste of what we go through our whole lives.”

Anne was more worried about me. I was more worried about her. But on Thursday, we finally got beyond the shock and became angry.

Anne and her family have suffered through some serious acts of racism. We talk about some of it. I’m always shocked. Not really surprised but shocked.  It is not something you can really feel if you’ve not been through it.

I’ve posted before about when I was raped at the age of 14. Raped at gunpoint. Obviously, a horrible experience I’ll never forget. But even that, in a certain way, didn’t compare to this. As odd as it is, the rape was not personal. It wouldn’t have mattered who I was or what I was doing. There was no rage.

This “man” had a rage that I’ve never experienced. This was personal. This was all about the fact I was with my friend, my black friend. And that hurts me to my very core.

If it is something that seems like nothing, to something that is obvious abuse, we need to call out every single action, word, look, whatever, of racism, misogyny, bigotry that we see and hear. There is no excuse, no reason for it and there is no excuse or reason to allow it to happen without speaking out. It is the only way we can have any hope that this horror will end.

I’m still reeling from this experience. This one minute experience. I know Anne is too though for different reasons and in a different way. I know we both hurt for each other.

There's a problem here however.

Like, a really big problem.

A really big problem with credibility; is it true or not?

The primitives, both Skins's and Manny's, have told so many lies over the years that any story they tell invites immediate skepticism and thorough examination and analysis.

Do I believe this?  It sounds credible; such things do happen.

But consider who told it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: a bouncy from Devil's island
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 11:50:33 AM »
Nope. It didn't happen. Just another lying DUmbass weaving a lame assed tale to gain street cred with the rest of the degenerate mouth breathing reprobates the infest the cesspool of the internet.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 11:57:32 AM »
Nope. It didn't happen. Just another lying DUmbass weaving a lame assed tale to gain street cred with the rest of the degenerate mouth breathing reprobates the infest the cesspool of the internet.

This one's one of the two chicks who founded Devil's Island, but couldn't get it going until they asked a man, Manny, to hop on board and run things.

This is not to say women can't run message boards; in fact they do very well running them.

It is however to say that primitive women can't run message boards; they always need a man to help them, to guide them, to lead them.  The two chicks were way over their heads, and it was a good thing that by chance Manny came idly strolling along.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 12:20:36 PM »
"Let's call my imaginary friend Anne."
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 12:57:11 PM »
"Let's call my imaginary friendthe voices in my head Anne."

It seems rage is quite the rage with the libs, it has replaced just basic anger. I wonder what the next step in the scale will be?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 01:01:37 PM »
"Let's call my imaginary friend Anne."

After thinking about it a while, I'm currently leaning 49% "believe," and 51% "don't believe."

I wish the primitives wouldn't lie so much, putting us into the quandary of trying to figure out if a story they tell is true or not, but as it now stands, it's just safer--and common sense--to disbelieve than to believe.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 01:05:56 PM »
"Let's call my imaginary friend Johnny Rocket, he has a very large you know what.."
:-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 01:56:52 PM »
I think it's a fictional :bouncy: .

1. I work at a multi-billion $ company. It's CubicleLand.

2. When you work on a computer they can know whatever you do. No need to watch people to be sure company policies are not violated.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 02:16:47 PM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/you-just-got-a-taste-of-what-we-put-up-with-all-our-lives/

Do I believe this?  It sounds credible; such things do happen.

But consider who told it.

I'm all but certain this stuff happens, but it's damned rare... and to hear about it happening almost every single day to the lower-intellect communists and dimocrats is the pointer. They are lying... and I'd say at least 90% of the time, most likely more.

I won't say "I have a lot of black friends", but almost everywhere I go, I'm either with someone who is black, or around people who are black. I have never, not even once, witnessed something like this. And even during those secret private whites-only meetings and outings that we have just to avoid the black folk...? Nope. nothing.
But then again, I don't hang around with lefty either... so that's probably why I don't see racism in person.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 02:28:38 PM »
I worked on a shared table back in 1979.  That was because the bisync cable was too expensive to run to the individual cubicles.  So our 3270 terminals had to be in a shared area.

The only times I have worked on a shared table since then has been conference rooms converted to work areas for us consultants.

So we have blatant lie #1

And today NO ONE would call someone a "****** lover" in public, no matter HOW racist.  Also for people of that age, "****** lover" was used for white women who were with black men.

So we have blatant lie #2

What is funny is she didn't even need blatant lie #1.  It adds nothing to her false narrative except maybe she can't be trusted.  But as Frank has pointed out, DUmmies lie. All the time.  Even when they don't have to.

No sooo, no applause and thumbs ups, no cops/bushes -- zero bongs.  Maybe even -1 being for being so blatant.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 03:01:17 PM by freedumb2003b »
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2018, 02:58:12 PM »
More proof:

Marym625 (30280 posts) (Reply to elias39 - post #2)    July 14, 2018 at 4:45 pm

4. I'm in Chicago
This is downtown Chicago.

In your OP she said that "Anne" said "good thing there wasn't a brother around."

I worked in downtown Chicago and used to walk everywhere there (safe during the day).  There is ALWAYS a brother around.  90% of all the employees in the restaurants, bodegas, small shops, banks and the like in downtown Chicago are black, as are many of the business people.  And more than 50% of the cops, who direct traffic on EVERY SINGLE STREET CORNER during AM and PM rush hour are black. 

And even if there wasn't a brother around, that part of Chicago is NOT where people would just ignore it.  I have seen people fall down in the ice or have other difficulties and people are quick to help.

Good lord, she should not used such an obvious place where ANYONE who works there would call her out.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2018, 03:29:52 PM »
Over 30,000 posts on a professional bitch and moan message board and this is the first time we are hearing this AA Anne chick?

Conclusion: story not true.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 07:56:30 PM »
I think it's a fictional :bouncy: .

1. I work at a multi-billion $ company. It's CubicleLand.

2. When you work on a computer they can know whatever you do. No need to watch people to be sure company policies are not violated.

Dunno about the cubicle land anymore.  Now the big rage is open air workstations to allow employees to collaborate. Personally I always thought is was so the company did not have to pay money for the walls.  Employees hate it.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2018, 08:09:13 PM »
Too many details and too wordy to be true.  My vote is that it's made up, just another lefty looking for some street cred.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2018, 10:33:59 PM »
I'm still convinced they do it so they can type out the N word on their website and justify doing it. This Mary jackal got to type the word twice in all caps. Score!!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 03:43:33 AM »
I'm still convinced they do it so they can type out the N word on their website and justify doing it. This Mary jackal got to type the word twice in all caps. Score!!

Oh my.

And as an added bonus, some miscellaneous "oh my"s too.

comment 3864:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3850
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2018, 08:24:56 AM »
Dunno about the cubicle land anymore.  Now the big rage is open air workstations to allow employees to collaborate. Personally I always thought is was so the company did not have to pay money for the walls.  Employees hate it.

Cubicles were invented because it resulted in fewer chit-chat sessions and better worker productivity. And I described my building at my present employer, a computer company. Other than lab space it's CubicleLand.

I didn't read that bit of verbosity all the way through, but it sounds like the raging racist was a random dude in the streets. Probably an off-his-meds mental case: the, "B! B! B!" part of the :bouncy: would be quite credible in that scenario; the "N-Lover" part much less so. I know from observing DUpipo at this distance that Trump drives people crazy, but not that kind of crazy. That incident, if fully real, could have happened in 2015, and this DUpipo would have blamed it on some other of Progs' bogeymen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2018, 08:31:35 AM »
In almost every instance, it’s my fault. When my blood sugar gets high I tend to become bitchy.
I always thought that low blood sugar caused irritability and high blood sugar made one sleepy, at least from my own experience.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2018, 10:56:33 AM »
I'm all but certain this stuff happens, but it's damned rare... and to hear about it happening almost every single day to the lower-intellect communists and dimocrats is the pointer. They are lying... and I'd say at least 90% of the time, most likely more.

I won't say "I have a lot of black friends", but almost everywhere I go, I'm either with someone who is black, or around people who are black. I have never, not even once, witnessed something like this. And even during those secret private whites-only meetings and outings that we have just to avoid the black folk...? Nope. nothing.
But then again, I don't hang around with lefty either... so that's probably why I don't see racism in person.

When there is such a dearth of racism, they have to manufacture it.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2018, 02:38:44 PM »
I much prefer the walls.  It's best to let Mexican day be a surprise
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)