Author Topic: The MAGA bouncy that went thud  (Read 1379 times)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

The MAGA bouncy that went thud
« on: July 07, 2018, 09:54:32 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210841523

>I popped out of line and saw the woman’s face white as a ghost and saw the man (wearing a MAGAott) hat.

And the Aching Seed Seeker chimes in...
>I hope he was arrested.  Good thing you heard him!

Hurry, the "victim" may have fresh seeds in the gullet.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: The MAGA bouncy that went thud
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 10:37:47 PM »
Nope. Didn't happen. Just another DUmbass looking for street cred at the DUmp.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 10:47:59 PM »
Response to Books_Tea_Alone (Original post)Sat Jul 7, 2018, 11:10 PM
Star Member appalachiablue (15,621 posts)
18. What you did was right, and brave. Maybe will help her life improve.

Well done!

No back slaps or congratulations at the store but getting them at the Dump is the next best thing.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 11:46:13 PM »
I couldn't believe my eye.
A perfect start.
Books_Tea_Alone

So this happened today...
I was in the checkout line at Wegman’s grocery store.
*snip*
I guess that qualifies it for two bongs.   :stoner:  :stoner:
:lmao: :lmao::lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 06:25:37 AM »
I must not spend enough time in grocery stores. The primitives seem to have these type of interactions daily. I have never experienced anything political in a grocery store.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 08:07:39 AM »
LOL

And for some reason store security had the authority to keep this person for at least 25 minutes based on some anonymous persons word?  Where the hell did this happen, North Korea?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 08:08:51 AM »
This is the DU OP :bouncy: :

I was in the checkout line at Wegman’s grocery store. In the line next to me there was a middle aged couple. Due to the display in between us I couldn’t see them at first. I just heard the man say to the woman in a quiet menacing voice “I will kick your a** when we get home..You are dead when we get home”. I popped out of line and saw the woman’s face white as a ghost and saw the man (wearing a MAGAott) hat. She did not look at me and he had turned around to load the groceries on the belt. Less than ten feet away was the front end manager. I went over to him and told him what I overheard and he said he would call security. This all happened within 30 seconds. I did not want to engage this man so I walked around the perimeter of the store while security went up to him as he was checking out. I left about 25 min later and I saw the woman waiting with a female employee while he was still sitting in the security office.

Not sure if I did the right thing as it may have made her situation worse once they got home but I couldn’t not alert someone to what I overheard. Scary and unnerving times- that he felt emboldened to threaten his wife outloud - gave me chills, again not sure I did the right thing or should have done more.

Yeah, the only two places this I be a hero :bouncy: happened are in the cavernous empty space between Books_Tea_Alone's ears and in re-run on DU. BTW, Books_Tea_Alone is a very Low Post Count Noob, so this :bouncy: is an obvious play for DU-cred.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 08:58:39 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 09:50:02 AM »
There seems to be a lot of really crappy bouncies coming out at DU, don't all these liberal arts colleges teach creative writing skills anymore? :loser:

Total Bull shit. no store is going to have security drag some customer into an office and hold him on the word of some whacko telling them what he heard.

If they did the guy would end up owning the store!  :thatsright:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 09:56:36 AM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 01:42:51 PM »
LOL

And for some reason store security had the authority to keep this person for at least 25 minutes based on some anonymous persons word?  Where the hell did this happen, North Korea?

KC

That IS the model DUpipo want for the USA. 
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline harry12

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 09:29:33 AM »
That IS the model DUpipo want for the USA.

Seems to be more then that....so this individual (note I do not assign personhood) standing in a checkout line
hears something, gives up it's place in line, reports what it allegedly heard, then proceeds to shop/wander around
the store for 25 minutes.   Why didn't it just get back in line and finish checking out...what need the 25 minute wander.
It's a BS story.  the 25 minute wander around the store invalidates the whole story, it was necessary to show the man
being held by store security.  BS.   
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 09:54:18 AM »
LOL

KC

My first thought as well. 

Security at a grocery store?  Handling domestic affairs??  LOL!

:loser:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 10:19:05 AM »
Where the hell did this happen, North Korea?

Actually it was in the empty mind of a dupippo.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, that's why liberals and progressives don't have one. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 05:08:36 PM »

Security at a grocery store?

:loser:

My first thought as.well. 

The only stores I can think of that would have "security" would be liquor stores and pawn shops...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.