Author Topic: Chris_!!!! Need your help, again!  (Read 2661 times)

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Chris_!!!! Need your help, again!
« on: July 24, 2013, 09:49:07 PM »
 :rant:  Dammit.  I know you posted it and re posted it upon my request more than a year ago, but I can't keep up with your roasted pork loin recipe.  We are hosting our supper club this weekend, and have main dish.  Theme is Caribbean and  we have the jerk rub down, but need the temps and time to cook the loins.  I KNOW I can look up a good measurement, but I used your last recipe to a T and it was fantastic.  I don't want to change it up. 

Help? 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Chris_!!!! Need your help, again!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 10:06:04 PM »
I'll check for it in the morning.  I'll be on around 8:30.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:08:09 PM »
I'll check for it in the morning.  I'll be on around 8:30.

You rock.  I promise, THIS time I will print it and save it. 

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 10:10:03 AM »
Sorry, I didn't mention a cooking time in my OP.  I used standard cooking times for the cut of meat I was using at 350 degrees and started checking the temperature with a cooking thermometer about 15-20 minutes before it should have been done (I didn't want to overcook it).

http://www.porkbeinspired.com/Resources/Images/2924.pdf
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 10:41:52 AM »
My brother did a great dry roast.  He put the pork in an uncovered pan (after seasoning it) and slow-roasted it on a rack at 225 degrees for about six hours.  It turned out really good.  I covered mine and it was sort of a wet roast when I took it out of the oven.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 10:56:24 AM by Chris_ »

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 06:00:02 PM »
Thanks buddy!