Author Topic: nominating thread (11-21 through 12-01) for Top DUmmies of 2012  (Read 26190 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: nominating thread (11-21 through 12-01) for Top DUmmies of 2012
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2012, 02:49:55 PM »
The DU bully - they are legion, and a class of their own. 

Now, that's an interesting one, although I've amended it to "the bullies," as there's more than one.

It's a way of applauding primitives decent and civilized people tend to admire, given the way they've been bullied by the ultimate bully of Skins's island, without putting those primitives at risk--remember, a compliment of a primitive by decent and civilized people is generally a death-warrant for the primitive on Skins's island.

So yeah, sure, "the bullies" as a group.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2012, 03:24:54 PM »
For the Rob I think no one other then its namesake makes folks laugh in derision as much as the weeping,wailing pantywaist Cyrano.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2012, 03:28:09 PM »
For the Rob I think no one other then its namesake makes folks laugh in derision as much as the weeping,wailing pantywaist Cyrano.

The Robyn McGrath award's named after Atman, but Cryano's a good candidate for being the first winner.

After all, the Bostonian Drunkard didn't make it the first year the Willie was awarded--in fact, he wasn't even nominated--even though that award was named for him.

It's all good.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2012, 03:36:35 PM »
And oh yes, it shouldn't be any secret I'm nominating Atman for the "Rob," as the primitive who made one :rotf: the most this past year, no matter the subject.

Atman's a peculiar case; he comes from a good family, the right side of the tracks, the Country Club set, but he desperately seeks the approval of what was once known, in a kinder and gentler era, as the trailer court trash, the lumpenunterprimitiven, the faceless lynch mob on Skins's island.

But then he always mucks it up, obviously never having read any books about how to win friends and influence people.

His campfires are a riot as they start out reasonably well, but then half-way or two-thirds of the way through them, a primitive says something Atman doesn't like, and so he shoots of his mouth, earning the scorn and ill-will of the lesser primitive.

It happens nearly all the time.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2012, 04:27:30 PM »
I assume, by the tone of Frank Solich's message, that Dob Bole is nominated for The Steve..

"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2012, 04:31:11 PM »
I assume, by the tone of Frank Solich's message, that Dob Bole is nominated for The Steve..

No, but you just nominated him, I assume.

No problem.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2012, 04:46:00 PM »
For the Steve, the right-seat rider on an airport turdhearse. aviation pro, my rosy red one.
If that lindsay stone was a known DUmpmonkey, she'd get to nomination just for the self walldud.  :loser:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2012, 04:48:35 PM »
For the Steve, the right-seat rider on an airport turdhearse. aviation pro, my rosy red one.
If that lindsay stone was a known DUmpmonkey, she'd get to nomination just for the self walldud.  :loser:

Maybe she can get a dishonorable mention.  :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2012, 04:53:26 PM »
Are we sure BantheGOP isn't a mole? Wouldn't want to waste a nomination on him if he is. He seems to be great at exposing who the Progs at DU truly are and what they believe.

Oh, but I'm sure some of the past winners--maybe two or three of them--of Top DUmmie of some year--were moles.

I'm not willing to hazard any guesses about which ones, but I'm sure there's been a few.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2012, 04:56:04 PM »
Oh, but I'm sure some of the past winners--maybe two or three of them--of Top DUmmie of some year--were moles.

I'm not willing to hazard any guesses about which ones, but I'm sure there's been a few.

I am suspecting that one of your moles has made the list a time or 2, Frank.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2012, 05:02:10 PM »
I am suspecting that one of your moles has made the list a time or 2, Frank.  :-)

Good reading comprehension, sir; please notice I said "I'm sure."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2012, 05:11:12 PM »
I would like to vote Pamela for 'the steve'. Between the food bank and asking for money hijinks all while touting her affluence. Not to mention her insane jealousy of Ann Romney for getting more attention for her diseases them she gets. And who can forget the willing slave girl. With every new post Pam not only makes an ass of herself but her chosen profession.

I'm on the midst cooking so my other nominations will trickle in.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2012, 05:34:13 PM »
Good reading comprehension, sir; please notice I said "I'm sure."

Hey - is that a conflict of interest?   Should the ethics commission be consulted?    :wink:

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2012, 03:52:01 AM »
Okay here's mine
C
The Magistrate for being a vile piece of human waste
That fat ass in Nevada, the 400 lbs. one who's tried every diet on the planet for 5 minutes and never spent a day in his life not complaining. Livin' large with so much hate.
Middle Finger Mom just because
11Bravo cuz it's always fun to have a military expert though all have been a big disappointment since TiT
Sabrinawhatever she's a caricature of a real human being
Nads because she's just everywhere
Pam the Jeep because she's the resident hypochondriac
kpete because she a big ****ing bitch who tries to pretend she's one of the masses from atop her gated community
And of course Councilman wannabe loser Steve Dawes, he's just been so much fun this year

Have to think about the other awards

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2012, 04:12:11 AM »
The Magistrate for being a vile piece of human waste.

It's very unfortunate most primitives don't know what the magisterial one really is.

Of course, given their wretched, Hate-filled attitudes and beings, it's probably just deserts that the primitives are saddled with the magisterial one, but then on the other hand, one does have at least a shred of compassion for the primitives.  Not much, but at least a shred.

If the magisterial one were a tree, dogs would seek a cleaner place to do their evacuatory business.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2012, 04:57:29 AM »
Okay, it's very early Thanksgiving morning.  As the weather's clement, I kicked all the cats outside the house so I could turn on the natural-gas stove without fear of them going skyward in case it explodes, and inserted the first turkey into the oven.

The nominations thus far:

for the Willie, enhacing the reputation of Skins's island:

DonRedwood
kpete, the rich bitch
EFerrari, poor stupid Beth

for the Steve, the primitive who's his worst enemy:

Hope Hoops
PCIntern
Dob Bole, the new mayor
AviationPro
demtenjeep, Pamela

for the Rob, the primitive who's always hilariously funny:

California Peggy, CalPig
Cyrano, Cryano (thanks to Revolution for inventing the better name)
Atman
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2012, 05:08:01 AM »
Okay, it's very early Thanksgiving morning.  As the weather's clement, I kicked all the cats outside the house so I could turn on the natural-gas stove without fear of them going skyward in case it explodes, and inserted the first turkey into the oven.

The nominations thus far:

for the Willie, enhacing the reputation of Skins's island:

DonRedwood
kpete, the rich bitch
EFerrari, poor stupid Beth

for the Steve, the primitive who's his worst enemy:

Hope Hoops
PCIntern
Dob Bole, the new mayor
AviationPro
demtenjeep, Pamela

for the Rob, the primitive who's always hilariously funny:

California Peggy, CalPig
Cyrano, Cryano (thanks to Revolution for inventing the better name)
Atman

I'd like to add the Taverner primitive to the Steve.  Why?  Because he's finding out now that 'actions have consequences,' even if those actions were doing copious amounts of illegal pharmaceutical substances years in his past.  And he's as dumb as a rock (sorry, rocks everywhere) in not being able to learn from his mistakes.  Even single-celled organisms learn from their mistakes.

ETA:  I'd like to second Cindie's nomination of The Magistrate, Above, If Only For The Annoying Habit He Has Of Capitalizing The First Letter Of EVERY Effin' Word In The Titles Of His Posts.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 05:10:05 AM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2012, 05:08:17 AM »
The nominations thus far for Top DUmmies, of which 20 are chosen:

11bravo
AdBot
AviationPro
BanTheGOP
big darryl
the bullies
DainBramaged, the brain-damaged primitive
darkangel218
demtenjeep, Pamela
grantcart
Jack Rabbit
kpete, the rich bitch
LynneSin
TheMastersNemesis
the meta forum
MiddleFingerMom, the incredible bore
Mineral Man, the mineral oil primitive
MrScorpio, McDorkio, O'Dorkio, the dork primitive
nadinbrzezinski, Vlada Mitty, the oblate spheroid
Omaha Steve, the big guy
PCIntern, the dental office cleaning woman
Prosense, Baghdad Bob
Sabrina1, the oblate spheroid's best friend
Sarah Ibarruri
Skinner, EarlG, and Elad, the big three
Stinky the Clown, the sparkling old dude
SystematicChaos, the Las Vegas Leviathan
Taverner
Whovian
WilliamPitt, the Bostonian Drunkard

That seems a long list, but now's the time--the next nine days--not only to make further nominations, but to "campaign" on behalf of one primitive or another.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2012, 05:12:51 AM »
I'd like to add the Taverner primitive to the Steve.  Why?  Because he's finding out now that 'actions have consequences,' even if those actions were doing copious amounts of illegal pharmaceutical substances years in his past.  And he's as dumb as a rock (sorry, rocks everywhere) in not being able to learn from his mistakes.  Even single-celled organisms learn from their mistakes.

Done.

When reviewing the slate for the "Steve," however, I gotta add the inspiration behind the award, my fellow Nebraskan, the big guy Omaha Steve.

I've seen a lot of things on Skins's island, but nothing that ever left me as opened-mouth incredulous as the way the big guy repeatedly ignored rock-solid campaign advice and counsel, and went his own bumbling way.

And of course, inevitably he bumbled, and got humbled.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2012, 06:57:14 AM »
It's very unfortunate most primitives don't know what the magisterial one really is.

Of course, given their wretched, Hate-filled attitudes and beings, it's probably just deserts that the primitives are saddled with the magisterial one, but then on the other hand, one does have at least a shred of compassion for the primitives.  Not much, but at least a shred.

If the magisterial one were a tree, dogs would seek a cleaner place to do their evacuatory business.

I want to put him in the running for something, but can't decide on the category.  He's not the least bit entertaining; he's just human garbage, a waste of skin, blood and bones, a useless eater.  His warm heart was displayed in full measure with his post on Andrew Breitbart's children.  There's not another Primitive I can think of who is as truly evil as that one.  I have no idea how to nominate a Demon.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2012, 07:06:09 AM »
Campaign mode****

The Meta Forum truly deserves some recognition.  It never fails to provide entertainment.  The light shed on Primitive psyches is unparalleled.  Even their Lounge wars don't offer the insight Meta does.  $kammer outdid himself in the creation of it.  Making it 'safe' for registered members only was brilliant!  Even the Primitive Bully Pack posts there, hilariously and with regularity.   And where else could one observe the many psychoses of Gnads in such detail? 

Please give some thought on rewarding this truly deserving entity for the services it provides.

Thank you.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2012, 07:10:02 AM »
Done.

When reviewing the slate for the "Steve," however, I gotta add the inspiration behind the award, my fellow Nebraskan, the big guy Omaha Steve.

I've seen a lot of things on Skins's island, but nothing that ever left me as opened-mouth incredulous as the way the big guy repeatedly ignored rock-solid campaign advice and counsel, and went his own bumbling way.

And of course, inevitably he bumbled, and got humbled.

Ahh, in that case, I nominate the Leviathan for the Steven. Same situation really. He has ignored the advice of countless people who have shed so much weight here and other places to continue on a starchy diet that's likely causing him joint inflammation in his knees. He ignores franks advice to work so to improve his lot in life and shed even more pounds under the yoke of a good honest day's work. The Leviathan just can not see a moon even through a clear sky. I almost want to nominate him for the Willie as well since he took the 'great' name of the DU over to the diet forums and even brought his 'war with CC' over there. Now that's free advertisement right there. Good going Leviathan...for once you did NOT disappoint.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2012, 10:53:12 AM »
The fake aviationass needs to be added for the Willy.
If anyone represents the collective thought of the hive, he does.
Hopepoops seems to be making a run for DOTY, and perhaps can be squeezed in.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2012, 10:59:57 AM »
My nominations so far...

grasswire, for her tireless service to the DU outing those dirty freepers
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,70733.0.html

Omaha Steve, for continually shooting himself in the foot, much to our enjoyment
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,68138.0.html

Iverglas, for getting herself exiled from the island and then starting up that feminist hosts board  where she probably still talks to herself.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73371.0.html

kpete, for her tireless work copying and pasting other people's writing and pretending to be the 99% from her 1% neighborhood
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,68587.0
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2012, 02:28:44 PM »
I nominate stevenleser for the Willie, the primitive that has appeared on Fox News with Stuart Varney

Mon Nov 19, 2012, 07:17 PM
 stevenleser (10,971 posts)

xPost from V&M: Stuart Varney and I discuss the merits of a Carbon Tax on Fox News' Your World

Stuart Varney and I discuss the merits of a Carbon Tax. While a Carbon Tax is normally a regressive tax, can it be structured in a way that doesn't hurt the poor and middle class?

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,80986.0.html
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden