Author Topic: Mexican Assassins Headed to Arizona, U.S. Warned  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Alpha Mare

Mexican Assassins Headed to Arizona, U.S. Warned
« on: October 18, 2010, 08:34:00 AM »
Drug smuggling gangs in Mexico have sent well-armed assassins, or "sicarios," into Arizona to locate and kill bandits who are ambushing and stealing loads of cocaine, marijuana and heroin headed to buyers in the United States, the Department of Homeland Security has warned Arizona law enforcement authorities.
In a memo sent in May and widely circulated since, the department said: "We just received information from a proven credible confidential source who reported that a meeting was held in Puerto Penasco in which every smuggling organization who utilizes the Vekol Valley was told to attend. This included rival groups within the Guzman cartel."

The Homeland Security memo said a group of "15, very well equipped and armed sicarios complete with bullet proof vests" had been sent into the valley. It said the assassins would be disguised as "groups of 'simulated backpackers' carrying empty boxes covered with burlap into the Vekol Valley to draw out the bandits." Once identified, the memo said, "the sicarios will take out the bandits."

The federal government has posted signs along Interstate 8 in the Vekol Valley warning travelers the area is unsafe because of drug and alien smugglers, and the local sheriff says Mexican drug cartels now control some parts of the state.
Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu, whose county includes the valley, told The Washington Times earlier this month that Mexican drug cartels have posted scouts on the high points around the valley to control movement in the area. He said they have radios, optics and "night-vision goggles as good as anything law enforcement has."

"This is going on here in Arizona … 30 miles from the fifth-largest city in the United States," he said.

The sheriff said he asked the Obama administration for 3,000 National Guard soldiers to patrol the border, but got 15 signs along Interstate 8 instead.
Rep. Lamar Smith of Texas, ranking Republican on the House Judiciary Committee and a member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, has called the signs "an insult to the citizens of border states." He said American citizens should not have to be fearful for their lives on U.S. soil.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/16/mexican-assassins-headed-arizona-warne

DHS now says "This particular information proved to be inaccurate."  Uh huh, and there are no beheadings in AZ either.  File this under "diversity".

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/chandler-police-find-man-decapitated-stabbed-10112010#comment-87522481

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline true_blood

Re: Mexican Assassins Headed to Arizona, U.S. Warned
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 07:54:10 PM »
As long as the communists have their say, there will be a porous border. Even more so with this imposter.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 08:09:49 PM »
Can't Gov Brewer mobilize the AZ Nat'l Guard herself to patrol the border and do whatever they deem necessary to protect the residents of AZ?

What about her asking neighboring states' governors for assistance from their state Guards?

I have seen her interviewed enough times to know that she knows she can't expect any help from Obama!

Which is just flat out disgusting to think that there is a state in this country that knows that the President of the United States will do nothing to aid in protecting the state citizenry.... :angryvillagers:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 08:17:33 PM »
I have seen her interviewed enough times to know that she knows she can't expect any help from Obama!

Which is just flat out disgusting to think that there is a state in this country that knows that the President of the United States will do nothing to aid in protecting the state citizenry.... :angryvillagers:
That's the world the ZERO wants. :censored: :censored:

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 08:17:58 PM »
Better yet, have Sheriff Joe get his posse together and go down there and take care of the problem... for FREE.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 12:35:44 PM »
Better yet, have Sheriff Joe get his posse together and go down there and take care of the problem... for FREE.

Good plan! But maybe not totally free, there may have to be an ammo allowance. Invading force and all.... :-)

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »
Can't Gov Brewer mobilize the AZ Nat'l Guard herself to patrol the border and do whatever they deem necessary to protect the residents of AZ?

What about her asking neighboring states' governors for assistance from their state Guards?

Same thing in Texas too.  It's a damn shame.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 08:54:44 PM »
Same thing in Texas too.  It's a damn shame.

I'm sure it's the same in NM and CA too.

Wonder how many US citizens will have to die, before Washington wakes up and pays attention?

Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.