Author Topic: The DU ANGER INDEX 09/03/2010  (Read 12158 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: The DU ANGER INDEX 09/03/2010
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 08:05:24 AM »
Maybe it was due to spikes in the Anal Lube Futures Market.  :rotf:

I put GBLT in the scans because I thought they would be a good example of an "emotional baseline".

We know the primitives are very emotionally driven.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2010, 08:22:20 AM »
I put GBLT in the scans because I thought they would be a good example of an "emotional baseline".

Emotional baseline=emotional rollercoaster!

I like it!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 04:44:44 PM »

The liberal male is more prone to cry that the liberal female. Wouldn't charting homo women, who are butch in nature, throw your readings off?

Great work BTW. Looking forward to seeing much more of it. Thanks BC for all you do.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2010, 06:22:15 PM »
Have you ever heard of a spider chart?

You could also link it to top news stories release times from the major chains.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010, 10:44:12 AM »
BC, could you run this again?  I'd like to see how it's going now.  Also, after the 9/12 rally would be a good time.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2010, 11:54:11 AM »
Any chance you can send this to Rush? I think he and other conservatives would enjoy it.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2010, 12:10:55 PM »
Any chance you can send this to Rush? I think he and other conservatives would enjoy it.

No kiddin'!!!!

They get their panties in a twist every time Rush points to their utter stooooopidity!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2010, 01:06:33 PM »
No kiddin'!!!!

They get their panties in a twist every time Rush points to their utter stooooopidity!

I know! and I think Rush would really like reading and talking about the anger index.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2010, 08:37:10 AM »
You could always see if you could get through to him on weekdays. Or you could e-mail the EIB.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2010, 03:14:29 PM »
You could always see if you could get through to him on weekdays. Or you could e-mail the EIB.

Yep! He even emailed back once when I noticed he was checkin' his email durin' the show on the live cam! I complemented him for his diligence, and he in turn complimented me for my observation!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2010, 03:47:30 PM »
Awesome. When I have some extra dough laying lying around, I need to get me a 24/7 membership. Tried calling in a few times, but it's darn near impossible to get through. Too much traffic.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2010, 04:19:08 PM »
Awesome. When I have some extra dough laying lying around, I need to get me a 24/7 membership. Tried calling in a few times, but it's darn near impossible to get through. Too much traffic.

It's pretty cheap actually. I pay by the month for 3. One for me and 2 for my buds in Afghanistan. It's still just a little over $20 and ya actually have a better chance at talkin' to MahaRushdie!!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2010, 05:26:35 PM »
You guys can send it to Rush if you'd like.

Margaret produces one of those charts every day, I only post them once a week.  But from what I'm seeing, they are getting even MORE angry day by day.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2010, 07:41:45 PM »

I got to speak to Bo Snerdley during the Brown/Coakley election, I called to let Bo know that in 1 of Coakleys ads she spelled Massachusetts wrong, Bo cracked up :lmao:, I told Bo I loved him and Rush and Bo said he loved me too LOL, then I hung up.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2010, 07:45:03 PM »

Margaret produces one of those charts every day, I only post them once a week.  But from what I'm seeing, they are getting even MORE angry day by day.

Can you put a summary of what Margaret actually does and maybe AllosaursRus can send him an email with the link to the anger thread? and maybe upload a graph to photobucket and you can explain the anger index of that particular chart?

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2010, 07:46:52 PM »
I got to speak to Bo Snerdley during the Brown/Coakley election, I called to let Bo know that in 1 of Coakleys ads she spelled Massachusetts wrong, Bo cracked up :lmao:, I told Bo I loved him and Rush and Bo said he loved me too LOL, then I hung up.

Yeah, if ya wanna actually speak to 'em in person, ya pretty much have to start callin' an hour before the show starts and be willin' to set on the phone for the duration!

Me, I'm just not that patient!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2010, 08:00:22 PM »
May have to look at the Stack of Stuff Monday before the show starts at 11AM, but yeah, if there's a topic I'm interested in, I may use what little patience I have to talk to El Rushbo.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2010, 08:03:13 PM »

Margaret produces one of those charts every day, I only post them once a week.  But from what I'm seeing, they are getting even MORE angry day by day.

Can you put a summary of what Margaret actually does and maybe AllosaursRus can send him an email with the link to the anger thread? and maybe upload a graph to photobucket and you can explain the anger index of that particular chart?

Easiest way is to just email it to: ElRushbo@EIBNet.com! If you use your own email client you can include a jpeg of the results along with the explanation.

That's his public email. He doesn't necessarily watch it too much, but his staff does. Somethin' like this will definitely get their attention! I do know they watch the DUmpster as he has hinted so before.

Who knows, might put us on the map! Only thing is, if he gives out our .com, it will definitely crash our server for a coupla hours! 30 million hits has a tendency to do that!

I just thought of somethin' else!

They watch their FaceBook page pretty often, too!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2010, 08:09:18 PM »
Only thing is, if he gives out our .com, it will definitely crash our server for a coupla hours! 30 million hits has a tendency to do that!

Holy crapola! I know Rush is pretty powerful in the radio biz, but you really think if he announced our URL that we would get 30 million hits?

I don't wanna crash the servers, but someone should really send this info now. 1. It's a good idea. 2. We could get a plethora of new members to help out the forums.

And since this whole thing was pretty much orchestrated by BC, I think BC should be the one to get the credit from Rush. Let's have him send it.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2010, 08:27:22 PM »
Holy crapola! I know Rush is pretty powerful in the radio biz, but you really think if he announced our URL that we would get 30 million hits?

I don't wanna crash the servers, but someone should really send this info now. 1. It's a good idea. 2. We could get a plethora of new members to help out the forums.

And since this whole thing was pretty much orchestrated by BC, I think BC should be the one to get the credit from Rush. Let's have him send it.

I know every time he has given out a web address of anything other than a commercial server, it crashes the server. It has happened more times than I can count!

He even tells his listeners they may have to keep tryin' later, as the traffic from his listeners will overwhelm the .com server!

Besides, if we got 30,000 it would crash the site!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2010, 08:41:13 PM »
I think BC should send it too since it's his program and he can explain it better than we can. I think the Facebook page is a great idea too, post about the program and anger index, and hopefully Rush or his staff will see it.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2010, 09:14:18 PM »
I wonder if some days that DU is more angry than other days.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2010, 05:37:59 AM »
BC, sir, you really should be the one to send this.  Or, if you want someone else to send it, at least let said person give you the credit.

Chase her.