Author Topic: primitives discuss JFK autopsy  (Read 360 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives discuss JFK autopsy
« on: November 22, 2009, 04:02:37 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.org/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7068132

Oh my.

I totally forgot.

Apparently today's the 63rd or 47th or 51st anniversary of something.

Tempus sure does fugit.

mcablue (70 posts)      Sun Nov-22-09 04:48 PM NON-DONOR
Original message

USA Today: Ex-FBI agent who witnessed JFK's autopsy: "I don't buy the single-bullet theory"

"I don't buy the single-bullet theory," Sibert said. "I won't go as far as to say there was no conspiracy."

Sibert and O'Neill's report, titled "Autopsy of Body of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy," stated that Commander James J. Humes, who conducted the autopsy, noted another wound.

"During the latter stages of this autopsy, Dr. Humes located an opening which appeared to be a bullet hole which was below the shoulders and two inches to the right of the middle line of the spinal column," Sibert and O'Neill reported.

A bullet below the shoulders, of course, cannot possibly come out of the spot just above the adams' apple.

Humes was part of the cover-up, by the way.

Bolo Boffin  (1000+ posts)        Sun Nov-22-09 04:52 PM NON-DONOR
Response to Original message

1. The position of JFK when being shot shows that the back wound was the entrance wound and the neck wound the exit wound. Please be careful when saying something isn't possible.

As a matter of fact, a line drawn from JFK's neck wound through the back wound goes right up to the sixth floor window where Oswald was.

mcablue (70 posts)      Sun Nov-22-09 04:54 PM NON-DONOR
Response to Reply #1

2. Sibert wasn't talking about the position. He was talking about the would he saw with his eyes

Kennedy was shot in the throat. That's why Parkland doctors described this wound as an entrance wound at first. Then they backtracked.

CatWoman   (1000+ posts)      Sun Nov-22-09 04:55 PM NON-DONOR
Response to Reply #1

3. I take it you're a believer of the single bullet theory?

merh  (1000+ posts)        Sun Nov-22-09 04:56 PM NON-DONOR

4. IBTM.

noise  (1000+ posts)        Sun Nov-22-09 04:56 PM NON-DONOR

5. The evidence was fixed to mesh with a desired outcome

Sounds familiar huh? Anyone who rightly found such findings dishonest and absurd was labeled an unAmerican conspiracy nut.

Textbook authoritarianism. Textbook media propaganda.

I cannot believe I actually forgot today was an anniversary--and to make it worse, the primitives don't seem to have realized it either.
apres moi, le deluge