Author Topic: Hump day  (Read 1288 times)

Offline jtyangel

Hump day
« on: February 20, 2008, 08:29:46 AM »
Some of us get to live that saying, some not, right? Count me in the not :whatever: :-)

So what is everyone up to today. I'm fairly boisterous and that usually means trouble :lmao: I've started working out again in the last couple of months and I'm starting to reach that place where I have loads of energy...as I said...trouble. The weekend thread could get interesting...just sayin' :-) :uhsure:

Ok, so now that I'm done blabbing, check in time. I expect to know what you peeps are doing down to the last fine detail.  :popcorn:

TOTD: What activity or happenstance boosts your energy? I already said mine.  :-) Physical activity :naughty:

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Hump day
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 08:46:06 AM »
I'm going to be driving in Dallas today.  Someone may want to alert the WBAP traffic 'copter.  I'll be in a Ford. 

TOTD:  It's usually music. 

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 08:50:01 AM »
I'm going to be driving in Dallas today.  Someone may want to alert the WBAP traffic 'copter.  I'll be in a Ford. 

TOTD:  It's usually music. 

Model and color, please. License plate will also be helpful.  :-)

Music is a good one! :-*

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 10:26:31 AM »
TOTD: music for sure! And lots of strong coffee. I'm subhuman before the first cup is gone.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 10:46:09 AM »
Okay, just got back from the tire place.  I will NOT divulge the amount of money I had to spend to replaced 4 slashed tires.   :bird: 
Legally, I'm stuck right now.  The real police don't really seem to care, either, about what happened.   This area is full of corrupt  people, and I may have to leave Savannah after this semester.   

I think a lawsuit may be in order.  I do not feel safe here, and the fact my property has been damaged because of relaxed school policies is pretty much the last straw. 

TOTD: Music and sometimes physical activities help me stay energized.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 11:00:17 AM »
TOTD: music for sure! And lots of strong coffee. I'm subhuman before the first cup is gone.

:-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 04:28:49 PM »
TOTD:  Exercise works, but I'd have to get off the couch first.   :couch:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 04:40:08 PM »
I took a bunch of stuff back that I have been meaning to take back over the past month or so.  While I was in Dillards taking a couple things back I just so happen to try on a pair of Seven jeans and I bought them.  They weren't even on sale.   :evillaugh:

I have a MRI tomorrow and I don't want to do it.  I kind of think it is a waste of time (and money) as it is to check from below the neck down and I have never had any problems in that part of my body with my disease (Takayasu's Arteritis).  The lady from the imaging place said that it will take two hours... ::)  It's all the way down at Baylor so I'm not looking forward to it AT ALL.

TOTD:  Cleaning.