Author Topic: Small but mighty: the world's shortest bodybuilder  (Read 917 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Small but mighty: the world's shortest bodybuilder
« on: February 12, 2008, 08:42:22 AM »

In these troubled, despairing times, the world needs heroes to offer a message of hope to the huddled masses. Well, we have that hero:

They say that 'a noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.' If that's the case, then nobody could be more embiggened than Aditya 'Romeo' Dev - the world's smallest bodybuilder.

Dev, 19, who is excellent, stands just 33 inches tall - but weighs an impressive 9.25kg (just under 1.5 stone), and has a chest measurement of 20 inches.

Now, however, 'Romeo' Dev has restored that hope. He's like a smaller Barack Obama, but with dyed blonde hair and tiny dumbbells.

link

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Small but mighty: the world's shortest bodybuilder
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 12:17:43 PM »

Now, however, 'Romeo' Dev has restored that hope. He's like a smaller Barack Obama, but with dyed blonde hair and tiny dumbbells.

What do you mean "but"?  obama is surrounded by dumbbells.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
Re: Small but mighty: the world's shortest bodybuilder
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 01:40:04 PM »
I could still kick his ass. :evillaugh:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad