Author Topic: Saturday 02-09  (Read 4171 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Saturday 02-09
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2008, 10:28:20 PM »
those on CU at this moment:

aircop2006, allahballah, brian241, Bubbadawg, Cafe Godai, Coldwarrior, Conservative X, crazy horse, freedumb2003, Goldwater, Gore_bites, Gravitas, greenhoodedbandit, lacarnut, Laz711, Mary Ann, mercedes, mysterie05, Nubs, proudbushsupporter, redwhit, Splshdown, thundley4, UnAmericanYOU, valen1972, Voice of Reason, Zeus

known ronbots glowing for your satisfaction.

freedumb is gonna..... oh, he is so gonna be mad. I think you glowed the wrong person.  :-)

Freaking LOL!!!   Oh, honey, I dun been had!!!   :)

I knew you would like it. I was hoping you had seen it earlier, I've been sporting that sig all night long.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2008, 11:49:41 PM »
i'm sore from hitting the gym yesterday and a bit hungover from wine and guitar hero 3 with the neighbors (i actually made it thru Foghat's Slow Ride... but only once) .. this morning the ladies are forcing me back to the gym for more treadmill and squats. i hate them.

TOTD: they are building a brand new library in our little town.. and we will use it a lot I'm sure. the last time we were at a library? probably a couple of months ago for the 8 year old to find American Girl books..

Lauri, I loved the American Girl books when I was younger.  There were only 3 girls then, Kristen, Samantha and Molly.  :)  I always wanted a doll, but my mom refused.

oh you wouldnt believe what all they have now.. if youre bored sometime, go check it out (www.americangirl.com) .. i took my 8 year old to LA this past september and we went to the store at The Grove and it was really cool. The newest doll, Julie, was coming out that weekend.

Julie is a hippe; she's from the 70s, her parents are divorced.. she has a funky record player, and a big green fuzzy foot as a floor covering. she has beads that hang from her bedframe and her mom says "far out!" a lot. the books are always family fair and my daughter is obsessed.

our 22 year old was into them as a 9 year old, but nothing near what the new generation is now... its an obsession, but its Americana, so we abide by it..  :cheersmate:

I like this one: 

She's a red head, green eyes and freckles.  I love her.  And she plays hockey:

that's Mia and she just came out last month ... my daughter got her from Grandpa and Grandma .. she comes with ice skates and her red hair is pretty cute.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2008, 11:51:03 PM »
Okay, had my first day of work.  It was hectic, but I made it, and earned some tips in the process.  :)   I could use an all-over body massage right now *waits for the pervy comments to start*   :whatever:

TOTD:  Last book I checked out of a library was something for class, but I cannot recall what. 

I dont know if Gene Juarez is a Northwest only spa... but they had a news story about them this week. For Valentines Day they are starting these chocolate massages..

you should get one of those.. :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2008, 11:54:10 PM »
Still tryin' to figure that "quote" thing out, huh?  :rotf:

:-*
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline guest

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 12:08:52 AM »
A chocolate massage, Lauri?   :o  That seems way too much  for me, especially if the massage is done by a stranger.  :bolt:

« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 12:13:44 AM by ACrazyConservative »

Offline Lauri

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 12:44:36 AM »
A chocolate massage, Lauri?   :o  That seems way too much  for me, especially if the massage is done by a stranger.  :bolt:

i will look up the price in the morning and see if i can find a link... but it looked pretty cool. they mix the liquid chocolate with oil and rub it into the skin.. the masseuse said it smelled pretty darn good as well..