Author Topic: It's friday all you Booze, Sex and Bird minions  (Read 4720 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Re: It's friday all you Booze, Sex and Bird minions
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 09:19:14 PM »
I was thinking of a Rouge barley wine I used to get at the Old Town pub in Silverdale
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 10:01:53 PM »
<sigh>...Silverdale.  Too bad they never put REAL submarines in Bangor.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 10:03:19 PM »

I remember the Portsmouth coming to get a new scrw there...............damn thing was just sitting on delta pier, not covered
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2008, 08:30:05 AM »
Nursing my second bottle of AB now...and for those who like fizzy yellow beer...GFY.
You're not worthy.  7.5 percent.  One and you're buzzed.  Two and you're hammered.  Three?  Well, let's just say I was on a first name basis with God that night.

Sold!  I think I'll pick up some for tomorrow night.   :p

The Kroger's in my neighborhood has a surprising variety of beers.  They even have a DIY pack.  Pick six mixed bottles of anything for a single price.

Be careful though--they're 22 oz bottles, and with the alcohol content, it's like drinking the equivalent of a six-pack.

But even at $4.50 a bottle ($50 for a case of 12 at Kappy's), it's cheaper than fizzy yellow beer.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2008, 08:31:11 AM »

I remember the Portsmouth coming to get a new scrw there...............damn thing was just sitting on delta pier, not covered

We did a run up to Bangor on my first boat back in 1991.  Too bad the place was infested with moonbats even then.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 07:11:35 PM »
ACrazyConservative> I prefer my knee-high Brighton boots...

:picsneeded:

You'll have to wait until March.   :evillaugh:

my girlfriend that went to Hannah Montana with me last weekend had these totally cute leopard print boots.. but the part between her foot and her knee was this stretchy material that was sooooo comfortable. it looked like it was tight, but she said they felt like butter.

to give you the overall picture, she looks like courtney cox and is about that tiny ... she is adorable and has amazing clothes, but i'd kill for her shoes.