Author Topic: Purpose of conservatism  (Read 8130 times)

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
Re: Purpose of conservatism
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2008, 10:46:37 AM »
Thats what happens when you let Sailors in the house.  You shoulda seen the stains they left on my carpet in my last home.   :fuelfire:

(while I am just joking around, I'm serious, you should see the stains a bunch of Sailors left on the carpets of my last home.)

I am trying so hard not to make a joke about someone who picks up a bunch of sailors and winds up with tons of wierd stains on his carpet... :-)

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2008, 10:47:39 AM »
Thats what happens when you let Sailors in the house.  You shoulda seen the stains they left on my carpet in my last home.   :fuelfire:

(while I am just joking around, I'm serious, you should see the stains a bunch of Sailors left on the carpets of my last home.)

Yep--that's what happens when you like WOMEN.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline djones520

« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2008, 10:48:44 AM »
I am trying so hard not to make a joke about someone who picks up a bunch of sailors and winds up with tons of wierd stains on his carpet... :-)

Knock yourself out.   :tongue:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2008, 11:19:41 AM »
Thats what happens when you let Sailors in the house.  You shoulda seen the stains they left on my carpet in my last home.   :fuelfire:

Lots of seaman stains?  :rotf:

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2008, 03:53:30 PM »
Does it burn your ass that we "disabled" make rate at a pace that makes your climb through the ranks look glacial in comparison?  I know a probably STILL E-4 AP who would think so.  Maybe it was my baby-faced good looks when sitting in the Top 4 Club at Hickham which made him jealous and had him threaten to throw me out of the "wrong" club until I showed him my ID (I had just made E-6 in 6 years).

Oh, and TRG--three days and he still hasn't answered your question.  I think that's one more bit of confirmation of his trolling.  Good catch.

Now Sparky, what did you have to do exactly to make rank so quickly and does that have anything to do with the reason why you are no longer in the military?

:popcorn:

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2008, 06:53:02 PM »
Now Sparky, what did you have to do exactly to make rank so quickly and does that have anything to do with the reason why you are no longer in the military?

Same thing I did.  Study, learn your job, study some more, stand duty usually on a port/starboard or four section duty................still study. Then that whole learn a job thing and also learn how to be a fireman and cop.  Sometimes wondered what my job truly was...........what I did or a fireman. Learn the jobs of all others on the ship so you could step in for them in an emergency.  I made E-5 in 2 1/2 years, made E-4 less than 1 1/2 years......missed E-6 by a point, then got out.  6 1/2 years in the Navy, 62 months of sea duty and 31 months underway/deployed.

I was lucky compared to Sparky...............he was on a sub (poor bastard) I just fixed em.............he was a nuke (sharp as a tack, until common sense was needed........then he just nuked it  :lmao: ) My god the time they spent onboard prior to making her glow and after (****ing resin discharge  :bird:)

I won't even mention the deployments
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2008, 08:35:58 PM »

Well, I'll let djones in on a little secret--it involves a bit more than "taking the beeper" for a weekend.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline djones520

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2008, 05:20:19 AM »
Well, I'll let djones in on a little secret--it involves a bit more than "taking the beeper" for a weekend.

:whatever:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2008, 08:29:05 AM »

Damn, the play on words I could go into here.......

:tongue: