Author Topic: Obama Bumpersticker  (Read 778 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Obama Bumpersticker
« on: December 11, 2008, 09:27:09 AM »
I had a friend tell me that as they were driving around yesterday, they saw someone that had the following bumpersticker on their car:

"Obama Is My Co-Pilot"

No, these kooks aren't followers of a cult leader.  Don't even suggest that they are.  :whatever:

:mental:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Obama Bumpersticker
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »
I had a friend tell me that as they were driving around yesterday, they saw someone that had the following bumpersticker on their car:

"Obama Is My Co-Pilot"

No, these kooks aren't followers of a cult leader.  Don't even suggest that they are.  :whatever:

His followers will not like that.  "The One" should be the pilot, not the co-pilot.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Obama Bumpersticker
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »

"Obama Is My Co-Pilot"

What a coincidence, that The Messiahnfuhrer's National Security Advisor is Jim Jones.   
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.