Author Topic: On Oprah: 'Most hated mom'  (Read 907 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
On Oprah: 'Most hated mom'
« on: October 02, 2008, 12:13:45 PM »
On Oprah: 'Most hated mom'
By John Kiesewetter
September 30, 2008
Cincinnati

Brenda Nesselroad-Slaby, the former Glen Este Middle School assistant principal whose daughter was found dead in her hot SUV last year, will tell her story on the "Oprah Winfrey" show Wednesday (4 p.m., Channels 9, 2).

"She calls herself the most hated mom in America," says the "Oprah Winfrey" show description. "Watch as this former assistant principal explains how her entire life came crumbling down around her in the blink of an eye."

Nesselroad-Slaby, 41, was not charged with a crime for leaving her daughter, Cecilia Jane, 2, strapped in a car seat for eight hours in the school parking lot on Aug. 23, 2007. She told investigators she forgot to drop off Cecilia with a baby sitter after stopping to buy doughnuts for teachers that morning.

Full Article

===========================================

I never heard of this case. That's horrible! We have a lot of cases like that in Houston. She can be prosecuted for that. Don't know why she was though? Oprah's days are coming. She is being replaced by the likes of Tyra. I am surprised that Brenda Nesselroad-Slaby calls her the self the "most hated mom in America", which is weird. Why would she call herself that? I thought the most hated mom in America right now is Lori Drew, who is sharing the title as most hated besides Osama bin Laden and Fred Phelps. Brenda Nesselroad-Slaby is a scum.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:41:37 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Lanie

Re: On Oprah: 'Most hated mom'
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 12:30:58 PM »
I normally have this big, irrational near hatred for those who harm children. But honestly, I don't think this stuff is being done on purpose. I saw on the news once that forgetting kids in the car happens more often than realized. I guess the mom is just so exhausted. They gave tips on how to prevent that. One tip was to keep a stuffed animal around. Put it in the baby seat if the baby isn't with you. Put it in your passenger seat if the baby is there. I think another idea was to get the daycare to agree to call you if you don't bring your child in.
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 12:42:55 PM »
Very tragic.   

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 12:57:48 PM »
This doesn't even touch the MySpace Mom for most hated.  Tragic, yes, but not the intentional act of a depraved mind.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 01:10:51 PM »
This doesn't even touch the MySpace Mom for most hated.  Tragic, yes, but not the intentional act of a depraved mind.

Oh yeah. Lori Drew never called herself the most hated mom and person in America, which she is and she shrugs it off as nothing happened. She clearly is a psychopath. Brenda Nesselroad-Slaby is a still a scumbag, but not at the level of Drew. I am suprised that Slaby called herself the most hated mom. Does she even know who that freakish Missouri Mom is?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 01:22:17 PM »

I agree.