Author Topic: MLK’s Niece: Planned Parenthood Lied to Me  (Read 753 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
MLK’s Niece: Planned Parenthood Lied to Me
« on: September 30, 2008, 07:59:08 AM »

(CNSNews.com) - Dr. Alveda King, niece of the late civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., says Planned Parenthood gave her “bad advice, bad counsel, and lied” about her abortion, even though the organization was “supposed to be my health provider,” she said.

Now a pro-life activist, King is calling for Congress to strip Planned Parenthood of all federal funding. She said she believes that “no issue is more important today than protecting the lives of the unborn.”

King told CNSNews.com editor-in-chief Terence Jeffrey recently (see “Online with Terry Jeffrey”) that she had two abortions and a miscarriage in the early1970s--years before she joined the pro-life movement.

Saying that she had been “uninformed and misinformed” about abortion, King said the doctor who performed the first procedure sent her to Planned Parenthood for the second. It was there, King said, counselors told her the unborn child was not human: “It’s not a baby, it’s just a blob of tissue.”

Hope she wins this one.

MORE
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Re: MLK’s Niece: Planned Parenthood Lied to Me
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 05:53:50 PM »
planned patenthood meet BIG ****ING WRENCH
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 05:55:59 PM »

She left the plantation -- get ready for the house nigga backlash.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 06:49:50 PM »

She left the plantation -- get ready for the house nigga backlash.

Well I was torn in my response............yours was the other one
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline overlord

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 01:51:42 AM »

(CNSNews.com) - Dr. Alveda King, niece of the late civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., says Planned Parenthood gave her “bad advice, bad counsel, and lied” about her abortion, even though the organization was “supposed to be my health provider,” she said.

Now a pro-life activist, King is calling for Congress to strip Planned Parenthood of all federal funding. She said she believes that “no issue is more important today than protecting the lives of the unborn.”

King told CNSNews.com editor-in-chief Terence Jeffrey recently (see “Online with Terry Jeffrey”) that she had two abortions and a miscarriage in the early1970s--years before she joined the pro-life movement.

Saying that she had been “uninformed and misinformed” about abortion, King said the doctor who performed the first procedure sent her to Planned Parenthood for the second. It was there, King said, counselors told her the unborn child was not human: “It’s not a baby, it’s just a blob of tissue.”

Hope she wins this one.

MORE

Did she finally find out that PP was founded to weed out the black folks? :fuelfire:
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?