Author Topic: Houston, Galveston ready to welcome visitors  (Read 3227 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Houston, Galveston ready to welcome visitors
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 10:05:45 AM »

Heck, it ain't even hot now.

Welcome to TX and if you ever get around the Huntsville area give a shout.

KC

In Dallas now.  Came up for a load and the load cancelled.  I should have stayed in Waco.  A couple months ago I delivered out in El Paso and I think it was around 112.  That was hot. 

Yeah, it does get hot here.  In the dog days we get up in the 105 - 110 range with 90 - 100% humidity.  Those are the days you thank God for a good A/C!

KC

I thought AC was for sissies.  REAL Texans just adjust their hat...

;)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Houston, Galveston ready to welcome visitors
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 10:34:13 AM »

Heck, it ain't even hot now.

Welcome to TX and if you ever get around the Huntsville area give a shout.

KC

In Dallas now.  Came up for a load and the load cancelled.  I should have stayed in Waco.  A couple months ago I delivered out in El Paso and I think it was around 112.  That was hot. 

Yeah, it does get hot here.  In the dog days we get up in the 105 - 110 range with 90 - 100% humidity.  Those are the days you thank God for a good A/C!

KC

I thought AC was for sissies.  REAL Texans just adjust their hat...

;)

LOL  You must have misunderstood my post .... what you thought I was talking about Air Conditioning?!  No, here A/C stands for Alternative Cap.   :uhsure:

KC  <------------------NOT a sissie.   :-)
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen