Author Topic: Truckers to refuse NYC shipments  (Read 551 times)

Offline Schadenfreude

Truckers to refuse NYC shipments
« on: February 17, 2024, 03:26:01 PM »
 Delicious if true   
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Truckers to refuse NYC shipments
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2024, 10:46:58 PM »
The track-record of trucker/tractor protests on this side of the Atlantic isn't great.

The patriotic impetus has to build... and not do a RINO-esque bow to the media at some point:  " Look, everybody.  We're not bad people. "

They have to be no mercy protests.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 07:28:04 AM »
The track-record of trucker/tractor protests on this side of the Atlantic isn't great.

The patriotic impetus has to build... and not do a RINO-esque bow to the media at some point:  " Look, everybody.  We're not bad people. "

They have to be no mercy protests.

Yep. I guess we still have too much to lose for us to participate in an organic uprising and we seem to lack organization and leadership.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 07:31:38 AM »
Yep. I guess we still have too much to lose for us to participate in an organic uprising and we seem to lack organization and leadership.

Yes, we have jobs and ethics and don’t have the burn it down mentality of the progressives
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 07:50:13 AM »
Yes, we have jobs and ethics and don’t have the burn it down mentality of the progressives

Amen. I'm from Minneapolis, I've seen the mostly peaceful protests from the left!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 10:16:42 PM »

On the other hand...

Tons of owner-operators are indie.  And this moment it looks like NY is going to find-out what the 'FO' in 'FAFO' means.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 04:25:11 PM »

On the other hand...

Tons of owner-operators are indie.  And this moment it looks like NY is going to find-out what the 'FO' in 'FAFO' means.

I don't want to see people suffer, but i also don't want to live under tyranny. I hope they hold the line.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2024, 05:52:34 PM »
I don't want to see people suffer, but i also don't want to live under tyranny. I hope they hold the line.

Ahh , they’re New Yorkers they think their s**t doesn’t stink. Let them get a taste of karma. :lmao: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2024, 06:08:51 PM »
Ahh , they’re New Yorkers they think their s**t doesn’t stink. Let them get a taste of karma. :lmao: :rotf:

Yeah I was trying to be charitable and I failed, you saw right through me.  :rotf: :lmao:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2024, 11:54:58 AM »
I hope this happens . It would be great to see just what happens when New York City turns into a real life version of the movie "Escape From New York". Not that it's not already almost there .
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"