Author Topic: Sick ****** a**holes  (Read 4537 times)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: Sick ****** a**holes
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2009, 05:36:18 PM »
Whoever wrote is a big time loser.

I think blogger.com is a bigger problem for not taking down a site like that.  I flagged it as 'hate', but they will probably overlook it as well.

I imagine if someone had dug up similar, unattrative pictures of the Obama children and posted them in the same manner, the site would be gone faster than it would take to hit F5.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2009, 05:39:01 PM »
I think blogger.com is a bigger problem for not taking down a site like that.  I flagged it as 'hate', but they will probably overlook it as well.

I imagine if someone had dug up similar, unattrative pictures of the Obama children and posted them in the same manner, the site would be gone faster than it would take to hit F5.

I bet the blogger is either Michael Crook or Fred Phelps or his children or grand children. They hate Sarah Palin with a passion.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2009, 05:48:33 PM »
I bet the blogger is either Michael Crook or Fred Phelps or his children or grand children. They hate Sarah Palin with a passion.

There are plenty of assholes in this world.  I wouldn't give either of those idiots credit for doing more than cleaning their backsides.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2009, 05:54:39 PM »
There are plenty of assholes in this world.  I wouldn't give either of those idiots credit for doing more than cleaning their backsides.

Oh yeah. Those people I mentioned are the worst kind and epitomy of ******* extrordinaire.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du