Author Topic: There is no meeting "half-way" - there is no room for compromise. Kentuck  (Read 2175 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member kentuck (88,077 posts)

There is no meeting "half-way" - there is no room for compromise.

How do you compromise with a racist or a misogynist? How do you meet them "half-way"?

How do you compromise with indecency and dishonesty?

How do you meet "half-way" with someone whose intent is to destroy you?

The answer is, you don't. You cannot sacrifice your principles and your long held beliefs simply to show you are willing to compromise with the "other side". Compromise is a two-way street and surrender is not part of the deal.

Democrats are in a battle for the soul of America and they must go full-throttle into battle. There is no other option. Those that would destroy our country must be defeated.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211007787

Lots of projection there ken****.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
I agree, kentuck. None of us are willing to compromise with your side, who is beholden all to those qualities.   

Also, kentuck, I am your huckleberry.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The bluegrass primitives definition of "the soul of America" is not the same as that of decent and civilized people. True Americans are not interested in "I want the gov't to run my life by giving me universal healthcare, etc..." The bluegrass primitives speaks only for the kooks that abide within the borders of the USA.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Online 67 Rover

How do you compromise with a racist or a misogynist? How do you meet them "half-way"?

The answer is, you don't. You cannot sacrifice your principles and your long held beliefs simply to show you are willing to compromise with the "other side". Compromise is a two-way street and surrender is not part of the deal.

Democrats are in a battle for the soul of America and they must go full-throttle into battle. There is no other option. Those that would destroy our country must be defeated.

As soon as they decide which bathroom to use and what gender they feel like today.  :yawn:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

Go for it, kt! Stop the virtue-signalling and compromising! Go full Antifa and start beating the @#$% out of all those normal people who voted for Trump!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Go for it, kt! Stop the virtue-signalling and compromising! Go full Antifa and start beating the @#$% out of all those normal people who voted for Trump!

And don't be surprised when some of us beat back.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

:-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
It's nice to see that the left realizes you can't coexist with those who want to kill you.  Now, if only they could bring themselves to identify who ACTUALLY wants to kill them.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti

Lucky for you, DUmbass, that you posted this drivel on a day when I'm in no mood to chuckle at your impotent ramblings and instead have decided to make a few things abundantly clear to you:

1.  You're old.  I don't mean that from a perspective of a teenager that you're approaching middle age "old", I mean that you are old - old as in been around to vote for McGovern old.  You're not going to be anywhere near those whom you are attempting to goad into getting bloodied up fulfilling your political ends.  Come to think of it, since I put it that way, you're a coward, too.

2.  "Battles" are tactical exercises which are part of a greater strategic aim which is more commonly known as "war".  A war, I will remind you, that you and your kind started many years ago.  As such, none of you mewling DUmmies have the first clue what happens and what is required during war.  In order to win the final strategic aim, you must be ready to do without, suffer physical and mentally, and have the mental discipline to keep yourself focused during the crushing boredom and the punctuated terror of engagement.  I know for a fact that very few of you can do anything that involves more pain than a hangnail without demanding the government take care of it, so I can guess that your efforts at "battle" and "war" will be very short lived after first contact.

3.  A majority of those who swore an oath to the Constitution are politically conservative and much less likely to run out and die at your whim.  They will, however, be more than happy to fulfill their oaths in great and terrible ways if you push them hard enough.

Think carefully before you type, DUmbass:  The thunder you are calling down may fall on your head, and the blood you demand may end up being your own.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Old n Grumpy

so what is new, your people are the party of NO and obstructionists. no matter how good something is for the American people you reject it out of hate and spite.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

The evening of the 6th of November is going to be pure schadenbonering at the DUmp.

No blue wave.

The HOR still under republican control.

The senate at possible filibuster proof republican levels.

Trump tweeting about historic midterm election. 

But remember the Winston Wolf rule and help/volunteer for a republican in your area.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 02:58:19 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Online 67 Rover

The evening of the 6th of November is going to be pure schadenbonering at the DUmp.

No blue wave.

The HOR still under republican control.

The senate at possible filibuster proof republican levels.

Trump tweeting about historic midterm election. 

But remember the Winston Wolf rule and help/volunteer for a republican in your area.

Add one more thing to your list.... one more vacancy on the Supreme court to be filled.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti

A right good schlonging as it were...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.

From what I understand, this dude is still in ICU with TBI..one less scum on the street..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYKtBbR3JJw
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline freedumb2003b

Only when you lefties outnumber the conservatives 10 to 1 and are armed.  Them soyboys could not beat up a paper doll.  Now the big dyke trannie chicks might be a bigger problem.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Online 67 Rover

From what I understand, this dude is still in ICU with TBI..one less scum on the street..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYKtBbR3JJw

Awesome!  Well at least he has Obummercare.  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I refuse to compromise with people who concoct vile lies about us to justify their hatred and megalomania.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
I refuse to compromise with people who concoct vile lies about us to justify their hatred and megalomania.

I refuse to compromise with people who call me evil just because I don't want them to run my life.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39

Well ken****...you looked the other way and demanded we meet Libtards half way with Billy Jeff...and the Murder Ted Kennedy.

You were perfectly willing to look the other way when a hood wearing Klansman was President of the Senate.

The fact of the matter is that you and the rest of the reprobates on Dave's little money maker are perfectly willing to consult and be seen with racists...mysoginsts...pedophiles and people involved in all kinds of indecency and dishonesty as long as the have a (D) beside their name.

Then it's just means to an end.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0