Author Topic: Ohio Special Election Shows a Blue Wave Coming  (Read 4369 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Ohio Special Election Shows a Blue Wave Coming
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2018, 06:39:41 PM »

That explanation has been claimed more than once!   O-)  It could be true!

I If Dems take control in 2019, they will vote to abort President Trump's entire agenda, the way they vote to kill babies.

They will take any money allocated  e.g.  for a Space Force or the Wall and hand it over to “the poor” or for some environmental boondoggle for “clean energy.”

In fact a Space Force has been needed for decades, but only President Trump has the vision and the desire to push for it. But if Dems take over Congress, or even just the House, it will be dead,

Because the Dems absolutely and positively do NOT want America to become great again: their previous president is on record as wanting us to stop being #1, to stop leading, to start managing our decline into mediocrity and worse.

Election 2018 is even more crucial perhaps than 2016 for our future.

I agree completely. The GOP needs to retain control of the house and senate.  Actually happened in 2002 and 2004 I think. All I am saying is that no matter what happens the MSM will spin it like I said earlier. They have actually dropped any and all pretense to being unbiased. Check this out:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/newspaper-calls-war-words-against-193505874.html

I thought the MSM (and dummie) hatred against GW Bush was intense... well that was a walk in the park compared to what is going on now.  And when President Trump calls them out it just wires them up even more.  How DARE Trump question us! He should sit there and take it like a good little GOP person.  How dare him!!!!

He is wearing them out daily and they just do not know how to handle it. If they would just ignore it President Trump would probably quit doing it. 

Personally I love it.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2018, 08:23:08 PM »
I agree completely. The GOP needs to retain control of the house and senate.  Actually happened in 2002 and 2004 I think. All I am saying is that no matter what happens the MSM will spin it like I said earlier. They have actually dropped any and all pretense to being unbiased. Check this out:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/newspaper-calls-war-words-against-193505874.html

I thought the MSM (and dummie) hatred against GW Bush was intense... well that was a walk in the park compared to what is going on now. And when President Trump calls them out it just wires them up even more.  How DARE Trump question us! He should sit there and take it like a good little GOP person.  How dare him!!!!

He is wearing them out daily and they just do not know how to handle it. If they would just ignore it President Trump would probably quit doing it. 

Personally I love it.

Thanks for the great response!  Yes, the Leftists and their Media clones became accustomed to G.W. Bush refusing to counter-attack and letting them  spread lie after lie about everything.  V-P Cheney in later years said W. Bush's refusal to counter their lies drove him crazy and was W. Bush's greatest mistake.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2018, 07:21:22 AM »
Thanks for the great response!  Yes, the Leftists and their Media clones became accustomed to G.W. Bush refusing to counter-attack and letting them  spread lie after lie about everything.  V-P Cheney in later years said W. Bush's refusal to counter their lies drove him crazy and was W. Bush's greatest mistake.

I had not heard of Cheney's comment, but I've long said that failing to deal with the MSM as the mad-dog partisans they clearly were was one of Bush's two great failures. The other was failing to clean the Clinton operatives out of the Justice Department (including the FBI) and intelligence agencies. Obama built on Clinton's unmolested foundation of corruption. Trump is stuck with trying fix both of Bush's big mistakes!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2018, 02:11:42 PM »
Another sign of a blue wave is the generic congressional ballot essentially tied.

Donks need at least a +5% point lead to NOT lose seats.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2018, 08:11:48 AM »
Another sign of a blue wave is the generic congressional ballot essentially tied.

Donks need at least a +5% point lead to NOT lose seats.

Dick Morris had a lunch alert Friday that said that the Dems lost 6-7 points on the generic ballot in a week.

There's a long time before the election, but the more the tax cuts and resulting economic upswing go on, the less the chances are.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2018, 06:48:09 PM »
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2018, 07:09:48 PM »
The commie retards are blind to the local carnage should their idiocy be imposed. Real Americans do not take well to DickTaters.

Ready, fire.