Author Topic: CBS Exec Kelly Kahl Addresses Les Moonves Scandal; Hit With Relentless Sexual Ha  (Read 766 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
CBS Exec Kelly Kahl Addresses Les Moonves Scandal; Hit With Relentless Sexual Harassment Questions – TCA
https://deadline.com/2018/08/les-moonves-scandal-kelly-kahl-addresses-sexual-harassement-cbs-tca-1202440306/

“Obviously this has been a tough week at CBS,” network entertainment President Kelly Kahl said first thing today at the company’s TCA presentation. “I know there was some speculation we might cancel this,” he added of the presentation, as CBS struggles corporately and more under the weight of the sexual misconduct allegations against CEO Les Moonves.

“I struggle as well,” Kahl revealed on his personal feelings about the multiple accusations against Moonves that emerged in a New Yorker piece on July 27. “Leslie has been an excellent boss and a mentor as well, at the same time we need to respect the voices that comes forward,” the exec, who was appointed to his job in May 2017, stated, clearly wanting to take the matter off the TCA table.

“The scope of what I can talk about is limited,” Kahl tried to conclude, with an eye to legalities, as was the case on the Moonves-participating CBS quarterly earnings call last week. “There is nothing more I can say about Les or the situation.”

MeToo has hit CBS.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du