Author Topic: The Most Incoherent Bouncy Ever.  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Karin

The Most Incoherent Bouncy Ever.
« on: August 05, 2018, 06:20:55 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210965598

Sun Aug 5, 2018, 02:44 PM
 busterbrown (7,381 posts)

I was at a Art Festival in L.A. Yesterday..

I was manning a booth supporting a charity.

My God, it was a wing nut Festival...Several idiots came to my booth and for no obvious reason starting preaching
their Crap to me... One older Lady with her silent husband started in with repeating bullshit about
upcoming ballot issues dealing with something..she didn't even understand.. I started getting angry because I wanted specifics...She just didn't give me any..shaking her head with a frightening smile...like I knew what it was all about.. Finally I had enough and told her to "take her "dumb Q Bullshit conspiracy somewhere else."

It seems to me that these conspiratorial Neo Nazi Trumpers have a hell of a lot of energy and my take is that
we can't continue to just sit still and react to their BULLSHIT...We have to start making our presence known with marches, rallies held outside Trump Events, White Nationalists rallies.. and mostly committing our time and energy to the 2018 Blue Wave..which hopefully is on its way. :lmao:

These idiots have a hell of a lot of energy and will power.. They are dangerous and capable of anything.
We must not wait for others to get involved.. It's up to each of us to show up now!

A bunch of wingnuts at an L.A. Arts Festival?  Only 2 responses, as nobody understood it either.  Also, Busterbrown, everyone is sick of you all poutraged and marching about. 

Offline zeitgeist

Re: The Most Incoherent Bouncy Ever.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 07:05:55 PM »
When is the last time Nadin was heard from? 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 07:10:51 PM »
ASSuming something resembling this actually happened ...

* If DUpipo can be believed, they tee off on politics in conversations and to random strangers all the time! But normal people don't do that, randomly;

* Which leads to the next set of questions. What was this "charity"? Planned Abortionhood? Some open borders group? Some Rescue-the-Children-Trump-Kidnapped group?

* Or did "Tige" draw the couple over with some outrageously stupid crack?

* I find it far more likely that the woman who spoke to "Tige" understood the upcoming ballot initiatives while "Tige" does not.

Did any DUpipo ask how a Trump voter(s)-Philistine came to be at an arts festival? Or why the vociferous Trump voter was a woman, not some male leading about a scared and intimidated wife/GF?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 09:29:13 PM »
When is the last time Nadin was heard from?

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 12:45:05 AM »
Where did yoù find gNads??
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 06:41:08 AM »
Where did yoù find gNads??

My God, it was a wing nut Festival...Several idiots came to my booth and for no obvious reason starting preaching
their Crap to me... One older Lady with her silent husband started in with repeating bullshit about
upcoming ballot issues dealing with something..she didn't even understand.. I started getting angry because I wanted specifics...She just didn't give me any..shaking her head with a frightening smile...like I knew what it was all about.. Finally I had enough and told her to "take her "dumb Q Bullshit conspiracy somewhere else."

It seems to me that these conspiratorial Neo Nazi Trumpers have a hell of a lot of energy and my take is that
we can't continue to just sit still and react to their BULLSHIT...We have to start making our presence known with marches, rallies held outside Trump Events, White Nationalists rallies.. and mostly committing our time and energy to the 2018 Blue Wave..which hopefully is on its way.  :lmao:

These idiots have a hell of a lot of energy and will power.. They are dangerous and capable of anything.
We must not wait for others to get involved.. It's up to each of us to show up now!

Just agreeing with Zeitgeist about this clown sounding like Nads.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 07:48:01 AM »
Terrible bouncy, but far from the most incoherent.  I laugh at the idea of them ramping up their BS, how would that even be possible?  Go for it, Derpocrats, overplay those cards.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 12:37:40 PM »

their Crap to me.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 12:52:26 PM »
No cops, no bushes, no story.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 04:52:12 AM »
Terrible bouncy, but far from the most incoherent.  I laugh at the idea of them ramping up their BS, how would that even be possible?  Go for it, Derpocrats, overplay those cards.

Love the term Derpocrats!  H5!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 07:53:29 AM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 08:34:38 AM »
If I lived in LA I would go with a bunch of photoshopped cool Trump art. Trigger city.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle