Author Topic: They Don’t Hate The NRA. They Hate You.  (Read 843 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
They Don’t Hate The NRA. They Hate You.
« on: March 01, 2018, 07:38:45 AM »
I can't disagree with this column.  At all.

They Don’t Hate The NRA. They Hate You.

Kurt Schlichter | Posted: Mar 01, 2018 12:01 AM

The progressives are cranking things up to 11 on the Stupid/Psycho Scale, which is good for us in the short term – some of us Normals were growing complacent and the midterms are coming. But we also need to open our eyes and accept the bitter reality we face. We can’t just pretend the truth is not the truth because we wish it were otherwise. The left’s dropping of its mask has demonstrated once again the undeniable fact. The left hates you.

Just give them a listen. Those carefully selected moppet puppets are out there on TV telling Normals “We are going to outlive you.” When leftists tell you that you are going to die first, you should believe they mean it. They have a track record of making that happen.

And then there is the new meme, that the NRA is a “terrorist” organization. This means you are a “terrorist” simply by advocating for your political views. Think about that. Labeling your political opponents as “terrorists” – gee, that can’t end badly. Violence against and suppression of terrorists is okay, isn’t it? And when this ploy works with guns, it will happen with the next right the left wants to take from us.

How’s that blood on your hands? Sure, you were thousands of miles away, and your AR-15 – like the 14,999,999 other AR-15s out there – never shot up a school, but just believing in the Second Amendment makes you a non-human. Those of us who know something about history know that the people leftists regard as non-human always tend to end up non-living.

Oh, they want to have a conversation, all right. It’s a conversation about how you are going to be disarmed, disempowered, and at their mercy.

Another great column by Kurt Schlichter, who, IIRC, commanded an armored cavalry squadron not that long ago. :cheersmate:

The rest of it:  https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/03/01/they-dont-hate-the-nra-they-hate-you-n2455264

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: They Don’t Hate The NRA. They Hate You.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 09:42:15 AM »
What is really pissing me off is all the talk about ar15's, the nra, gun control etc, but no one is addressing the school board that created this situation when they stopped reporting student crimes several years ago to not appear racist. To addressing and removing the POS political hack they have for a sheriff who is only interested in building himself an empire and not the safety of the citizens.

He has absorbed most of the small PD's in broward county, he won't issue the deputies rifles and really dropped the ball on this cruz ass hole. But yet stands there and blames innocent gun owners and the NRA. He is not the one to be preaching to us, he is an asshole liberal who is anti 2nd ammendment.

Also the FBI needs to be brought to the table and admonished for their part in this.  Cnn is another bunch of dirt bags who set up that town hall who PAID people to fill seats and made the whole thing into a lynching for anyone not anti gun.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 03:46:27 PM »
Heard Rush mention this today, or Red Eye Radio.  Very spot on.  Liberals are completely batshit crazy with unhinged outright hatred towards President Trump.  Rather than get angry, I just laugh & laugh at how stupid they're acting.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 10:27:20 AM »
I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again: I don't require that the world loves me.

I expect it to leave me alone.

I would hope that my actions might be such that much of that portion of the world that is aware of those deeds might respect me because of them, but I'm not going to be heartbroken if that never comes to pass.

Barring that respect though, I will settle for those busybodies who cannot possibly leave me alone FEARING me.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus