Author Topic: DUmmie DESTROYS a right winger at church  (Read 2142 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
DUmmie DESTROYS a right winger at church
« on: February 19, 2018, 10:51:05 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210256140

Mon Feb 19, 2018, 10:29 AM
lkinwi (301 posts)

I shut up an NRA right winger yesterday in church.

He started asking me about arming teachers before I even got my coat off. I said, “Look at me. Many students in the middle school and high school could overpower me in a matter of seconds, grab my keys and get the gun. Then what?” He then started muttering about armed security guards. I asked about funds. (He has complained in the past about new school hires) He then muttered something about volunteers with guns. I gave him an incredulous look, and said, “What could go wrong with that?”He shut up. His daughter is also a teacher! I just don’t understand these people.

Mon Feb 19, 2018, 10:31 AM
HipChick (19,215 posts)
1. Are they looking for validation?

I had someone initiate some similar conversation this morning...at the dr's office, except it was just past 6am, and I was in a lot of pain. My death stare worked well, he shut up after a few..

Well, you're getting close...

Offline SVPete

Re: DUmmie DESTROYS a right winger at church
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 11:58:51 AM »
I wonder if that DU-member's church is like that one in Colorado Springs in having an emergency response team that includes members who might be armed. That armed security lady in Colorado Springs probably saved several church members' lives by stopping the shooter.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 12:48:56 PM »
lkinwi (301 posts)

He started asking me about arming teachers before I even got my coat off. I said, “Look at me. Many students in the middle school and high school could overpower me in a matter of seconds,

So you are admitting you are a big *****? That's why you need a gun, stupid! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 12:55:31 PM »
“Look at me. Many students in the middle school and high school could overpower me in a matter of seconds, grab my keys and get the gun. Then what?”

A teacher could just keep a gun concealed and a secret until there is a reason to draw it, then they wouldn't have to worry it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 01:28:31 PM »
A teacher could just keep a gun concealed and a secret until there is a reason to draw it, then they wouldn't have to worry it.

Exactly! What a poor attempt at lying by the primitive. Who said all teachers/admin would be armed? Who said any students would know who is and who isn’t armed?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 01:51:05 PM »
I have never, never, ever, in my life, had someone come up to me and start talking politics yet it seems to happen to those DUmbasses all the time.

I suspect one of two things:
1) IT. NEVER. HAPPENED
2) If it did happen, she probably made a comment first to elicit a response, starting the kerfuffle.

I vote for choice 1.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 02:37:41 PM »
I wonder if that DU-member's church is like that one in Colorado Springs in having an emergency response team that includes members who might be armed. That armed security lady in Colorado Springs probably saved several church members' lives by stopping the shooter.
When that shooting happened, the DUmmies put out one thread after another openly portraying that church security guard (Who did indeed save the lives of several people through her selfless courage and the fact that she had a ccw and was prepared to use it if necessary) as a bloodthirsty lunatic, while at the same time portraying the shooter as a brave and noble hero taking a righteous stand for gay rights, and portraying the churchgoers he targeted as a bunch of evil fundies who all deserved to die.
I'll never forget that reaction from the DUmmies, for two reasons:
1. It fully illustrated for me just how hateful, heartless, amoral, and genuinely evil the DUmmies are.
2. It helped epitomize why the Left should have as little influence as possible on our justice system, because the only society with a more ass- backwards view of justice and morality than them are the societies under Sharia law.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 03:49:36 PM »
When that shooting happened, the DUmmies put out one thread after another openly portraying that church security guard (Who did indeed save the lives of several people through her selfless courage and the fact that she had a ccw and was prepared to use it if necessary) as a bloodthirsty lunatic, while at the same time portraying the shooter as a brave and noble hero taking a righteous stand for gay rights, and portraying the churchgoers he targeted as a bunch of evil fundies who all deserved to die.
I'll never forget that reaction from the DUmmies, for two reasons:
1. It fully illustrated for me just how hateful, heartless, amoral, and genuinely evil the DUmmies are.
2. It helped epitomize why the Left should have as little influence as possible on our justice system, because the only society with a more ass- backwards view of justice and morality than them are the societies under Sharia law.

As best I know, the killer was not gay. Before driving to Colorado Springs the killer went to a Youth With A Mission base in Arvada and shot/killed several people who he knew there, people in charge of hospitality. The woman who stooped him was an ex-police officer and was a member of a security team organized by the church. I'm sure she would have been far happier had she never had occasion to draw her weapon for the rest of her life (other than cleaning and maintenance).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 11:37:51 PM »
lkinwi (301 posts)

He started asking me about arming teachers before I even got my coat off. I said, “Look at me. Many students in the middle school and high school could overpower me in a matter of seconds, grab my keys and get the gun. Then what?” He then started muttering about armed security guards. I asked about funds. (He has complained in the past about new school hires) He then muttered something about volunteers with guns. I gave him an incredulous look, and said, “What could go wrong with that?”He shut up. His daughter is also a teacher! I just don’t understand these people.

This sounds like a bouncy. :diebouncy:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 01:27:10 AM »

It certainly has that thin, runny bullshit feel of a bouncy.

If it is though, I have to wonder if this isn't a mole trying to build DUmp cred. A legitimate bouncy from a legitimate DUmbass would have had the church's congregation applauding as the DUmp monkey put the eee-vil reich winger in his place, after all. Probably would have had a cop jump out from a pew as well, somewhere along the line.

All in all, no bongs awarded, but maybe a used crack pipe...   :stoner:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline jediab

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2018, 08:08:41 AM »

Of course it's a bouncy. DUmmies don't go to church.  :-)
Liberals are proof that evolution is still a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2018, 08:17:40 AM »

They do if it is Rastfarian  :stoner:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2018, 04:53:12 PM »
think she has her hands full with her grown son  :mental:

hold up... pretty sure it's this one:

https://www.trinityspooner.org/

okay okay ELCA, not a real church

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2018, 05:15:30 AM »
As best I know, the killer was not gay. Before driving to Colorado Springs the killer went to a Youth With A Mission base in Arvada and shot/killed several people who he knew there, people in charge of hospitality. The woman who stooped him was an ex-police officer and was a member of a security team organized by the church. I'm sure she would have been far happier had she never had occasion to draw her weapon for the rest of her life (other than cleaning and maintenance).

My point wasn't about whether he actually was gay or not, and I'm quite sure the guard was a peaceful woman who would never have wanted to fire at anyone: It's that that's the way the DUmmies portrayed the situation due to their own rabid hatred of Christianity that rivals that of the shooter, and their own warped, backwards views of morality and justice.
Before he began the shooting, he posted an ranting, barely coherent, massively anti- Christian manifesto online that read exactly like something that one of the DUmmies like undergroundpanther or TMN would write. When the manifesto was posted on the DUmp, it caused the DUmmies to view him as even more of a hero.
I have no doubt that several of the DUmmies who wrote those things will have reserved seats in Hell alongside him.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2018, 07:09:14 AM »
My point wasn't about whether he actually was gay or not, and I'm quite sure the guard was a peaceful woman who would never have wanted to fire at anyone: It's that that's the way the DUmmies portrayed the situation due to their own rabid hatred of Christianity that rivals that of the shooter, and their own warped, backwards views of morality and justice.
Before he began the shooting, he posted an ranting, barely coherent, massively anti- Christian manifesto online that read exactly like something that one of the DUmmies like undergroundpanther or TMN would write. When the manifesto was posted on the DUmp, it caused the DUmmies to view him as even more of a hero.
I have no doubt that several of the DUmmies who wrote those things will have reserved seats in Hell alongside him.

Mostly my post was adding information. I followed the guy's killing spree some because family and friends have ties to Youth With A Mission (though not to YWAM's Arvada, CO base). DU-folks' anti-Evangelical-Christian hatred and bigotry are so pervasive that from my distance it seems that there are few if any exceptions. That ubiquity dulls much of the piquancy of their hateful outbursts to my "ears".

As appealing, in some senses, as ideas like Dante's Circles of the Inferno may be, I suspect that those who choose eternal punishment by rejecting God carry their torment within, an eternity with only what they made themselves.